Ꮆ尺乇丨ᐯ丨几Ꮆ

(I would like to apologize for literally vanishing for a while, and ngl I'm feeling lazy lately so if there are any spelling errors I'm probably not fixing it so sorry bout that! But anyways, hope y'all enjoy, sorry if the chapter sucks I'm a little low on creativity and I'm kinda having a writers block at the moment🥲)
______________________________________________

  Instead of going home, you asked Lucy to drop you off at Kiwi's, you figured after just losing half the crew, it would make you feel better seeing the ones that were still here.

  Once you got to her place, you said goodbye to both of them, hoping they could morn the loss of their leader together, since it was never a good ideia to be alone after such tragedies, but made clear to call if they needed anything.

  Once you got to her door, you knocked, thankful she was up and running like normal, but saw the eyepatch she had on

  "I assume you don't have good news" she says she's your wet face from all the crying.

  "You might wanna sit down for this one" you say while following her to her work station where she sat at a chair while you took the tools from her hand starting to repair her mask that covered the entire lower half of her face, that thanks to Maine, was now completely detached.

  "Dorio and Maine flat lined" you say simply, picking out a few small screwed to tighten the mask.

  "Wow, and the job?" She said in a monotoned voice but still shocked at the news.

  "Turns out it was all a bust, Tanaka didn't have the info Ferady asked for, but I did dig up some useful info on Arasaka that's besides the mission. 

  You make a quick transfer to her software, and the screen of the monitors that were on her desk light up showing everything you found.

  "Hmm, interesting... Ouch" she said placing a hand on he jaw

  "Ops, too tight?" You say unscrewing one of the screws a bit looser. "I don't wanna be a big baby but can I stay over for tonight? I don't feel so good" you say with the most hurtful expression Kiwi had ever seen on your face.

  She knew you were dealing with a lot, especially after the gig you just went through, plus she could use the help and take it easy with her injuries while you were over.

  "Sure hun, anything for you" she said sarcastically, but deep down being truthful.

  You spent the day at her place, having some soup and watching some news on the tv while lounging. You felt like reality has kicked you in the face. You were quiet the entire time you were there, and canceled on any plans you had for the next week.

  You sent messages to clients that you had an urgent matter and to seek someone else for the services they paid you, giving a refund for those who already pre paid.

  While at it, David sent you a message that read:

  "How you feeling? After dropping you off, Lucy and I had a talk, but went our separate ways. Wanted to check on you so when your free give me a call, I don't think any of us wanna be alone right now."

  He was right. You really didn't want to be alone at all, afraid the images would keep replaying in your head, you didn't want to relive that ever again, that's why you tried occupying yourself with the presence of others, so you could forget the loss.

You replied to David for him to come over that night, leaving Kiwi alone after sleeping over for the day, so you grabbed your things and went home to take a quick shower and getting cozy.
__________________________________________