Chapter 3: Average Day

After the day V stayed back with Izuku, she started acting in a more caring way towards the worker drone. She often hugged him out of nowhere, making him very embarrassed, and J a bit mad whenever she saw it. She claims to be due to V getting too distracted because of Izuku, but V always provoked her, saying she was jealous that she couldn't spend time with him since she had leader responsibilities. N just did N things, in addition to wanting to spend time with Izuku and get to know each other, talking about many things.

Izuku: "Then the snake guy bit his neck, and he got some cursed tattoos."

N: "Wow, that sounds cool. Scary, but cool!"

Izuku: "I wish I could show you, but I haven't built the PC yet. Sorry."

N: "It's fine. You're very good at telling stories, so I don't mind!"

Izuku: "*blush* O-oh. Thanks."

At this very moment, the two cinnamon rolls were talking about a topic very fond to Izuku. Anime. N absorbed every word he was told, being captivated by the vast amount of anime there is and wishing to one day be able to watch it together with his new best friend. It was then that V and J landed right outside, startling Izuku and making N turn to see them.

J: "Get up, N. Time to hunt."

N stood up and was about to follow his leader when he looked back at the green drone and had a thought.

N: "Hey, J. Is it fine if I, maybe, sit this one out?"

J: "And why would I allow you to do that?"

N: "Well, I just thought since V already had her time with Izuku, that now could be my turn. You know, team bonding style!"

J glared at N for suggesting such a thing. She then aimed her sights at Izuku, who just got up from being startled by the two females' landing, and her glare softened when he saw her staring and turn his head away in nervousness. His lack of eye contact was something to be worked on, so what better way than to make him comfortable by spending time with the squad one on one.

J: "So be it. But you'll have to work thrice as hard next time we go hunting, understood?"

N saluted immediately with a smile on his face.

N: "Yes! Completely understood!"

J: "Good. Let's go, V."

V: "Bye bye, I-zu-ku~"

With a wave and kinda creepy giggle from V, the two flew off, out of sight. The way V pronounced his name gave Izuku a chill. Yes, he was still terrified of her, and her behavior reminded him of she who shall not be named. But he knew better, and she never took things as far as when she stayed back a week ago, so no more panic attacks so far.

N: "So what do we do now?"

Izuku was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw N looking at him with an innocent smile and wagging his tail. He was used to N doing that. He actually found it cute.

Izuku: "I d-don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

N took a pondering look for a few seconds, before it turned into one of realization, like he just had the greatest idea of all time.

N: "How about I help you with building your computer? That way you can show me your anime!"

Izuku: "Are you sure that's what you want? I don't want to bother you. We can do something you actually want to do."

N: "Then I want to help you! Come on, what do you need to make it?"

Izuku: "W-well, if you're sure."