A grim message

Jack ran around the house, talking to himself worriedly, while the NPCs chattered to themselves quietly.
"Who could of taken him, and why?" Jack said to himself over and over, with a panicked tone in his voice.

Jenna stood up, "He could of just got outside." She suggested hopefully.

Jack's face suddenly brightened up, but then he shook his head in sorrow...
"No, the door wasn't open, and no offence to him, I don't think he's smart enough to open the door."

"Plus, there's a hole in the window." added Andre, the arms dealer, who was standing by the door way with a mug of ale in his hand.

There was an uncomfortable silence as everyone slowly turned towards him,

"A hole..? What hole?" Asked Jack.

Andre took a swig of ale, and gestured over to one side of the room. Jack looked closely at the window, and realized that there was indeed a small hole, about the size of a copper coin. He was surprised no one noticed it before.

"I *hic* HAVE A THEORY!" Yelled Andre suddenly,

'Uh oh, looks like the ale's gotten to his head.' Jack thought to himself wearily.

"What *hic* if," Andre continued, "something made th-the hole *hic* with it's MIND, and th-then took the lil' pumpkin-guy-thingy... I certainly c-could, because I a-am so *hic* smart, S-M-R-T! Heeheeheeheehee!!!" he woozily giggled to himself as Jenna dragged him out of the room.

Everyone laughed, except for Jack, who noticed a small, white piece of paper by the hole, it was a note. He picked it up, and read the contents.

'BWAHAHAHA! Wait, did I spell BWAHAHAHA right? Err, never mind. FEAR ME PUNY HUMAN!!! I, THE GREAT AZUKI, HAVE TAKEN YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE PUMPKIN... THING! AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'

-XOXO Azuki