Accession of the New King

"Alright everyone. Are you ready to start the next viewing," said Zari.

"We're ready over here," said Yona.

"Same with us," said Su-Won.

["Lord Su-Won. Lord Mun-Deok, elder chief of the wind tribe, has arrived. He is accompanied by the lieutenant general of the wind tribe," said Keiskuk.
"The lieutenant general...? i look forward to meeting him. What's he like?" asked Su-Won.
"Younger than general Hak. the youths of the wind tribe are so full of vigor, aren't they?" said Keiskuk.
"You sound like an old man Keiskuk. Oh. Dawn is breaking," said Su-Won.
"Oh? So it is," said Keiskuk.]

"Who is the lieutenant general?" asked Hak.

"It's Tae-U," said Mun-Deok.

"Bet he didn't like that one bit," said Hak.

["A dawn with a sky that's worthy of today's coronation ceremony," said Keiskuk.
'Hiryuu Palace...the palace of the red dragon -- symbolizes the ruler of Kohka. I swore to myself that I would return to this palace one day,' thought Su-Won.
"Su-Won. Welcome Su-Won! Come on, hurry! We have stewed pears!" said Yona.
"You're wide open," said Hak.
"Ow!" said Su-Won.
"Too slow...Lord Su-Won," said Hak.
"Hak...I'm so jealous of Yona! She has you as a servant," said Su-Won.
"You already have plenty," said Hak.]

"Is this a memory," asked Yun.

"I believe it is but I can't remember this one," said Yona.

"I do. And yes, this is a memory," said Hak.

["But I want you!" said Su-Won.
"Guess you'd better become king, then," said Hak.
"Huh?" said Su-Won.
"I want you to marry Princess Yona and become king," said Hak.
"What?! Impossible! I couldn't marry Yona," said Su-Won.
"Don't want me after all?" asked Hak.
"Th-that was a slip of the tongue...," said Su-Won.
"Well, whatever the reason...I want you to marry her highness...You're who I want to be king next. When that day comes, I'll be your right hand man. I'll stand by both of you until the very end. I want three meals and a nap every day. Make it happen. It's a sweet deal for you. I'm the thunder beast of Kohka after all," said Hak.
'But...,' thought Su-Won.
"That's...," said Su-Won.]

"Hey Hak. What would you have done if Su-Won used a different plan instead of the one he used to take over," asked Ju-Do.

"I'm not sure. I probably would have supported the plan if it was good enough. But there would have been terms that would have needed to be fulfilled first," said Hak.

['...What I become king...I don't think...,' thought Su-Won.
"...A happy future you're dreaming of," said Su-Won.
'...Yona or Hak will be by my side,' thought Su-Won.
"Hurry up, Su-Won!" said Yona.
"Hak. Please...protect Yona. Okay?" said Su-Won.
'On warm...days like this...part of me...is reluctant. I no longer have...a right-hand man...or the girl...who was so warm to me. I crushed them underfoot...and cut them down...to bring this day about,' thought Su-Won.
"So that's the new king, hmm?"
"He's young, but he's the legitimate son of Lord Yu-Hon."
"Oh! Lord Yu-Hon's son, is he?"]

"So this is when Su-Won became king," said the earth tribe general.

"Yes it is," said Mun-Deok.

"So you did regret what you did to us that night," said Hak.

["Then...I'm sure he'll be a wonderful ruler."
'So...now...I have no hesitations anymore,' thought Su-Won.
"With the approval of the five tribes...Su-Won of the Sky tribe is hereby elevated to be...the eleventh ruler of the Kingdom of Kohka."
"I am deeply thrilled that you have claimed the throne. I, Kang Su-Jin, and the people of the fire tribe...swear out fealty to your majesty," said Kang Su-Jin.
'The fire tribe...they pretend to serve me, but they've been angling to control the capital for awhile now. The earth tribe only obeys a strong master. The water tribe is waiting to see how things unfold. And the wind tribe...,' thought Su-Won.]