•Chapter~2°

Everyday is a new beginning, Take a deep breath smile and start again.

Author's POV

Silently approaching her closet, Aadrika gathered her things and made her way to the bathroom for a quick shower because, after their morning's altercation, she really did not want to further enrage and infuriate her mother.

She dressed herself in a simple yet elegant dark blue saree after taking a few minutes to freshen up and take a warm shower. Although she enjoys wearing Western clothing, she chose to wear the traditional outfit today.

She then simply stood straight in front of the huge vanity mirror and stare at herself

She then simply stood straight in front of the huge vanity mirror and stare at herself.and spoke in an ecstatic voice.

"Oh, girl, why do you have to look so beautiful every day?"

I know you are all wondering. Has she become insane or crazy? So allow me to answer any questions you may have.

She is essentially a self-obsessed person who enjoys praising and admiring herself because, in her words, "you yourself do not know when people would stop to praise you because of some conflicts or when they will cut the ties with you so always try to adore and cheer yourself,not in a prideful way at all, She believes that if you depend on someone to cherish your trumps or always shoot you compliments, then your bad because people these days are soo selfish and egoistic.

And moreover You don't need someone to give you compliments to lighten up your mood, You are sufficient to appreciate yourself and celebrate your own victory".

She hurriedly started to get ready. She genuinely dislikes wearing a lot of makeup on her face because she does not want to appear clownish.

And all she did was apply dark Black Kajol to her brown doe eyes, place a tiny black bindi between her rounded eyebrows, and apply strawberry lip gloss to her soft yet plump lips.

Suddenly, her gaze settled on the pendant made of princess-cut diamonds, elegantly adorning her slim neck and sparkling brilliantly in the sunlight streaming in through the glass window.

It was not too late; thousands of feelings, perhaps melancholy or sorrow, began to play in her eyes.

However, she quickly, as usual, hides those feelings behind her stunning smile, allowing her smile to triumph once more.

And without wasting a moment, she quickly put on her black quartz watch from Titan and deftly created a fishtail braid out of her long, thick, inky black hair, which nearly reached her delicate waist.

Upon finishing her preparations, she quickly glanced in the mirror and gave herself a broad smile before exiting the room.

Reaching over to the dining table, she soon smelled the divine aroma of food, which caused her stomach to rumble from the feast.

She quickly discovered that her younger brother had devoured the entire breakfast, chewing the food into large morsels like a starving horse who had not eaten in several days.

Silently, she sat down in the empty chair next to her brother, who was concentrating all of his attention on the food and not even giving her a sidelong glance.

Her mother thoughtfully set the plate in front of her, filling it to the brim with her own homemade delectable food. Then, without pausing, she began eating breakfast, and a short while later.

When her phone began to ring, she glanced at the screen and saw that the name "Naina Aggarwal," her one and only best friend, was brightly flashing.

Who has never wavered, supporting her through good times and bad, and who is always willing to listen to her endless chatter without interjecting—a difficult task, to be sure.

Throughout her time in college, she was always her crime partner and refused to allow anyone to manipulate her emotions.

There are moments when they both act like mothers and give each other wise counsel.

However, she always exudes a vibe that says, "Do not MESS WITH ME OR ELSE YOU WILL SEE THAT I CAN DO EVEN MORE BETTER!!!!"

She worked as a junior physician at a reputable hospital, after all.

She possesses an incredible amount of craziness and madness, a big talker, actually has a kind heart, and occasionally even pulls off a hilarious joke.

Despite not being related by blood, they were both like sisters, but from the hearts instead.

Out of the sudden her phone again started to rang and she hurriedly picked it up.

And her friend, speaking on the other end of the line, said in a furious manner.

Did it really escape your tiny mind that you were supposed to arrive here today at precisely 11:00 AM instead of 2:00 PM? We had an urgent discussion about something very important and needed to make some arrangements.

Then, without listening to her further ranting, realization struck her like a truck and she suddenly remembered that she had to go somewhere today that was really important.

She instantly hanged up the call and rushed out of the house not before informing and bidding goodbye to mumma and smacking hard on her younger brother's head as a part of revenge of today's morning battle.

After quickly using her phone to book a cab, she impatiently waited for a few minutes while tapping her foot on the grass.

Upon the arrival of the cab, she quickly got inside and said, "Bhaiya, please drive a little bit quick, it is very important for me to reach there."

He just nodded and drove the cab expeditiously while she was just engrossed in praying to every deity of the entire universe to save herself from her bestfriend's wrath.

A decade seemed to pass, but then the driver's voice snapped her out of her reverie: "Madam Pahoch gye."

( Madam,We have reached).

She exited the cab quickly, gave him the money, and began walking quickly. However, she did not get very far before the driver's loud voice interrupted her.

With a quick turn of her head, she noticed that the driver was pointing in her direction and holding up his palm, perhaps signaling for her to stop.

After a short while, he approached her and said, "Madam, you have given me ₹ 100 more, here take your money back".

Her embarrassment caused her cheeks to flush red, and she gave him a sheepish smile.

And slowly took the excess amount of money from his hand and muttered a small "Thank you".

However, in a split second, she realized she was running out of time and needed to get there.

She again started to walk swiftly inside the lane and after few minutes of walking. She finally reached to that place which had wrap the deepest secret of her Life

Please feel free to vote and leave a comment if you enjoyed this chapter.