PART 1

He was sitting like a king on the chair, staring at the man who is bleeding from different parts of his body. Not any single man in the room could find the traces of mercy in his dark eyes. Pure dominance and dark aura were Surrounding him. The poor man in front of him Couldn't do anything except begging for his life even though he knows he was going to die soon. The surrounding made RANVEER SINGHANIA look even more creepier. The begging. pleading, crying, sobbing, nothing worked on the devil sitting on the chair. The man was laying in the pool of his own blood making him look vulnerable.

The poor man never thought for a second, that his life would turn this way. He was Ranjith Malhotra, an honest police officer, but look where it brought him. Even God couldn't save him from the monster Sitting in front of him. He remembered his daughter's words, she used to say every single time that the monsters would have its legs and hands twisted backwards but who's going to tell his daughter how a real monster looks like, they were well sculptured in the hands of God himself, they were perfect, the legs, the hands, the face, everything, the only thing that was twisted was their soul, their mind and their ways. The monster sitting in front of him was one of them, but even lot worse.

As soon as a sharp knife passed through his neck, his soul left his body, even his Soul was begging hard to leave him, to let him go back to his life, his wife and his child. But once it's done, it's done.

The drops of blood were glistening on Ranveer's face and body, scaring his men who were in the room. His men handed him a clean White cloth which he used to wipe off the sin he did just now.

"Bury him here"

He walked out from the creepy old house at the outskirts of the city, but the thing is, he was creepier than the surroundings and old house.

It was around 11 pm when he walked into his grand mansion which would look like booth bungalow to the people if they got to know his true nature. Even the monsters and ghosts would be merciful than him and that's what makes him who he is today.

He walked into the shower and the started cleaning the dirt and little drops of blood from his body. His strong muscles were flexing under the shower as his hands moved to scrub his body. His hair was falling on his shoulder, his beard was yet to drench in the water, his neck, chest, back and arms were covered with the tattoos which made him look heavenly, but that's not the only thing, there was a long scar running down his chest to abdomen and several other stab marks. He walked out from the shower with a towel hung loosely around his lower body. The drops of water still running down his muscular tattooed Chest, abs and disappearing into the towel.

He used another towel to dry his long-wet hair. with one towel still around his neck and another around his lower body, he walked to grab the file from the counter and took seat on the bed to look deeper into the deal.

He was importing a large number of drugs from Colombia, he should make sure not to get caught at any port, he can handle everything in India, but he needs to be careful with the borders, ships and everything, he had his men is Colombia too, but that's not enough to assert his dominance.

The man who he was importing drugs from, was one of the powerful men of Colombia, he had his background check and was sure that he Can deliver the drugs 80% safely, but the remaining 20% he needs to take care of that.

His eyebrows were frowned as he concentrates on the file while sipping his whiskey. His throat burned with the sensation which made him groan with the satisfaction. He finished looking into the file but still his glass had some amount of whiskey. He gulped it in one go and slept on the bed with only a towel covering his lower body. But sleep was far away from his eyes and his life. He tried closing his eyes and focus on the good parts of his life which would help him sleep, but for the sake of hell there were nothing like that except his position in the society and underworld which craves blood and lives. He tried to focus on something which doesn't involve any crime or violence, but he could only witness a pool of darkness.

Finally, after some more hours, he could fall asleep, his face was peaceful without any tensions or worries of his life ahead.

The next morning, he woke up at 6 am and got dressed in his gym suit, He works out for some time. His body was glistening with his sweat as the morning sunlight hit his body from the windows as the curtains moves with the rhythm of the wind.

After getting bath, he got inside the car and drove towards the temple, some of his men were following behind him in their vehicles, he needs no security because no one had guts to attack him in his own city.

He walked into the temple like he didn't took an innocent life last night. Some of his men were accompanying him and some were keeping an eye on the temple and were ready to pound on the person who looks suspicious.

He joined his hands together praying in front of the god, what an irony, even if he spends his rest of his life praying in front of the god, his sins can't be washed off.

The temple was cleaned neatly and arranged properly, the songs from the mike can be heard to the nearby places of the temple. This could bring peace to anyone's mind except his. The only thing that could bring peace to him was the smell of blood, sight of dead body and destruction of his enemies and what not.

The people around the temple became awestruck by his presence and started to take photos as he maintained gentleman appearance in the public and only some of the VIPs of county and his men knows about another personality.

He walked out from the temple towards his car and then started the ride towards his office. He had a special task today, that is to finalize the Colombia deal and that's the reason he has been in the temple.

As soon as he entered the office, everyone bowed their heads, some with respect and some with fear. He pressed the 69th floor, as he likes to be on top, his office was in the last floor which solely belongs to him, and he doesn't allows anyone to disturb him except his unnecessary thoughts.

It's 10 am now and he had meeting with Colombian mafia at 11 am. Soon, he entered the meeting room and exchanged greetings with the Colombian mafia. They started to discuss about the ports, security, how much it would cost, risks, benefits and everything. Both Ranveer and Andrew signed the deal and shook their hands, he arranged their Journey from India to Colombia safely.

The rest of the day, he spent in his office dealing with his employees, tasks and everything. One of his men knocked the door and informed him about the arrival of the Commissioner who was also one among them. The commissioner took seat in front of him and Ranveer raised his perfect eyebrow at him silently indicating him to speak up.

"Sir, it's about Ranjith Malhotra"

His eyebrows frowned for a brief moment. Trying to figure out what's it about as he already finished his case last night.

"Sir, his wife was protesting against you, she was in the station and trying to make a scene there."

"Does she know anything? " His voice was hard.

"I suspect that Ranjith shared Some of the information with her" his eyes flared up in anger, he was really in a good mood after many days.

He banged his fist on the table trying to contain his anger within himself, but the commissioner can really see the way Ranveer's body was shaking with angriness, he doesn't want to stain his hands with blood today.

"You can leave" His voice was low, but not that low. The commissioner swiftly moved out from the room.

He called one of his trustworthy men to look at her case, Ranveer was sure that he would do it without any delay nor any traces. He hung the call and leaned his body backwards on the chair, when it seems everything was going right, there would always one thing which would always go wrong.

Reminder: Dear Readers,

i made 70% of the changes to the story, please make sure you read it. It was not the same story except the characters. This time it is going to be lot more interesting  and complicated.