35 ⋆ IT'S TIME

SKATE WITCHES - TEEN SUICIDE

"I can't stop telling lies
To everyone that i like
And i don't like you
You don't like me too"

"I can't stop telling liesTo everyone that i likeAnd i don't like youYou don't like me too"

HARRY'S PAST POV13/JUNE/2020

HARRY'S PAST POV
13/JUNE/2020

Today might be the perfect day to recreate a scene from Twilight. I just thought that it could be fun to do it this month before the best part happens next month. We wouldn't wanna sit home almost every day. The road trip to a couple of states. I don't think there are any other Twilight locations outside of Washington and Oregon. Maybe Arizona but I just know that Bella moved from there to Forks to live with her father Charlie soon after.

I only watched the movie once and I haven't never watched the other four films. I think the first one is the best and always will be beside the rest.

Maybe New Moon.

I was thinking about that plan after sneaking into the hospital with Devlin and I took her to La Push Beach so the both of us could sit down and chat more before I had to take her back to Vicky's so she could check on Sunflower. She told me she had never been to La Push since she was little always thinking it was a bit too cold for her to go there. She also told me she was beginning to feel a little scared about how long she'll have Sunflower. She's an old dog and now has puppies on the way which was crazy for me to believe. Who knows if she'll stay during the birth or after it? I told her that she doesn't have to worry about it and I bet it'll be fine. Or like those Christians saying that they'll pray for you.

Then I asked her who's the father. She doesn't know but thought it was probably from a dog at the public dog park with Renee. She doesn't know if either her mother or grandmother took Sunflower to the vet and made sure she wasn't able to have puppies like most dog owners would. Now she knows and she does feel bad about it but I'm sure it's not her fault.

I said "At least you'll have a mini version of herself with you" and then she finally smiled again.

"Where are you guys going in this type of weather anyway?" Sam raised his voice across the store while I walked past some shelves to the snack side. "Uh—we're going to a field and play some baseball," I answer while I decide to get a few large bags of chips, some of and a jar of pickles and find a bag of fruit roll-ups for Vicky while Sam was the one keeping the roll-ups behind the counter with Mexican candy for himself. Louis also said he could've made hot dogs but he doesn't know how to cook. Then Niall said he could've bought Chinese food somewhere but that could be for later.