第3章 - Bangaihen

Time flies by just like that. Not stopping for anyone. When you are with a person who can make you forget everything about your bad memories or all the bad things that have happened, it feels as if time flies by quickly.

Surely, it's just the beauty and fleeting nature of these simple moments that make you want to cherish them, to never let them come to an end. One person's genuine kindness and passion is what sometimes needed to bring another back from the brink of darkenss.

After all, it costs you nothing to be kind.

Ever since the boy met the girl, a month has gone by. Time flies away like sand ———

——— Yet, some things never change.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mei's POV

That's right

That's right.... Some things will never change. No matter what, the bullying and isolation from my classmates never stopped. Each one of their whispers, each murmur, and each syllable was like a direct stab of a knife to my heart.

"Who would've thought Raiden's father would be like that?"

"Criminal's Daughter"

"Why is she even here?"

"Just take a damn swan dive from the roof, you bitch"

Paper balls laid at my feet, the others even distanced their desks away from mine, not wanting to stay anywhere near me. Only one empty desk stayed beside mine. Two boys stood beside me, laughing at me and making fun of me.

My desk was vandalised, filled with words that held nothing but the intention to mock, hurt and break

My desk was vandalised, filled with words that held nothing but the intention to mock, hurt and break. My heart hurts all over.

Why do they do this to me...?

Why me?!

What have I done to them...?

Why me?!

Why do they hate me so much...?

Why me?!

Should I just di——