Chapter Eleven: Secret

Angelo and BingWen awake in a secret place of theirs. The Daystar rose as the cold breeze blew caressing the forest. Red fiery birds danced and played around in the air. Some sang songs of joy while others ate. There weren't just birds but bunnies and looney creatures. Angelo stared deeply into the sky watching as the sky lit up and the painted clouds revealed their color. BingWen didn't move, instead, he kept his eyes closed in peace.

He felt Angelo playing with his hair. He couldn't believe it had already been close to four months; they had just started the new year with glee. Sure to BingWen Angelo was a bit of a pebble stuck in his shoe but the times they spent together were truly cherished.

For the past couple of days, Angelo carried out his punishment until BingWen found out about it. He thought it was funny and would watch his interactions with Jasper before he finally said something about it. After that, he'd walk Angelo around the prairie, and soon enough they found their way out into the forest where they'd secretly meet.  Jasper does not like this in the slightest. When she found out About this romance she was livid. Now, she keeps it a secret from everyone outside the Hyssop Cottage.

"BingWen we spent another night outside, what do you think? Isn't this indecent? Imagine if someone found out about us. Haha, come on get up! Rise and shiiiine! Get up, my wing hurts," whispered Angelo.

BingWen slowly opened and closed his eyes, and rolled away to continue sleeping. Angelo stretched his large, sore, cream-colored wings. He crawled closer to BingWen giving him a peck on the cheek. BingWen once again opened his eyes and asked, "Do you want to walk back? Because I certainly don't."

Angelo chuckled, "Really? If you don't want to walk, I can fly you there." with a smirk he took BingWen in his arms. BingWen let himself get carried away into the sky. Literally. Angelo hoped this would get a reaction out of him. BingWen just held on tightly and remained tiredly calm. Angelo had secretly planned a day out for the two of them. They'd had a whole day without any Jaspers or her minions (Milo, Mason, and Janet). To him he thought of them as one brain cell, the Fox and the three Orangutans, the big clown and the pea brains, and the list goes on... In a way, BingWen kind of had an idea of how Angelo thought about his 2k group.  He finds it annoying and yet, funny at the same time.

As they both thought Jasper may be waiting for them to return, they cautiously landed near Hyssop Cottage and walked the rest of the way. They chatted until one of the minions, Janet, started sprinting towards them with a face of horror. She shot a firearm into the air which exploded in mid-air. Not long after it exploded, Milo and Mason sprinted with masks in their hands. Those were both Angelo's and BingWen's masks. When BingWen was concerned, he asked, "What happened? Is someone here?" Milo K.O.'d Angelo's mask on his face as Mason gently handed BingWen his mask with disappointment. Mason said, "Your sister Appia and your younger brother have been waiting for your return since yesterday." Milo chimed in, "Yeah, We've been looking for you since yesterday. You can't imagine how Jasper reacted when she found both of your masks! She frantically went to search for you. When she didn't, she came back to a frustrated Appia and ChoJo."

BingWen became anxious and fixed himself before running through the lands of the Prairie. The grass shined with how wet it was with the humid atmosphere. The wind blew with chilly notes; none of it grounded him. All he could think about were both Jasper and Appia, they never got along. He wished they did, it'd hurt him to see them bicker about each other, behind their backs. He cared for both of them as family, two sisters. One who helped raise him and the other who played and learned together.

Before he entered the cottage he calmed himself down and once again, fixed himself. When he entered he saw his two sisters sitting calmly drinking tea. They both laughed and looked up in unison. That was scary, maybe even horrifying. BingWen greeted them, "Ummm, good morning?"