Chapter 1

Shenaila was standing at the main gate of Kim Air Base Hospital with her bestie Sara.

It's thier 1st day of internship. Today they will enter into a new journey.

Journey to secure the future. Both of besties were holding their hands tightly.

They are nervous and scared. They are scared of amry officers, scared of people's questioning eyes.

They are new to this environment. She felt a tight grip on her hand.

She looked at their joint hands. She smiled and her eyes were stopped at her bestie's face.

Shenaila Pov:

"Sara!"I calmly called my bestie's name. Sara looked towards me.
Her eyes looked feared.

"Hey don't be scared. They will not going to eat us my idiot.We are here to learn and they have to taught us.

If they will said something meanie we will chop their heads. Look Sara how handsome and good looking they are.

Ah am sure I will find my brother in law in this hospital." Sara pinched on my shoulder and laughed.

I  am also scared, my heart was beating fast. But for my bestie I  will act normal to cherish her.

"Ahhh meanie why you do this my shoulder was hurting." I said.

"Now don't waste our time and let's go ,we will surprise them with our hardwork."Sara said.Her eyes were sparkling in hope.

I was feeling very nervous but I am not going to share it with Sara.

I  knew that she is in need for moral support and also she needs my cheerful support.

After security clearance we entered the hospital.Its 8:30 am and we walked towards the Diagnostic center our destination.

We were in head incharge office waiting for his arrival. He was in a meeting.We are very nervous.

"Sara looked outside the window,the building was huge and beautiful."I said.

Silent was engulfing me so I broke the silence.

"Yeap it is. Idiot please don't talked we are in office.Someone will definitely heard your nonsense." Sara said.

"Oh my daughter is scared but the sky is Looking amusing above the building."I said ignoring her free of cost advice.

"Yeap now please keep quiet otherwise I will definitely kill you." Sara said smirk was appear on her lips.I gulped in fake feared.

"Mr.lee just arranged a meeting with OC.And made list of equipments that are lacking in laboratories."

The voice was deep both I was taken aback by sudden deep voice.

"Yes sir."It was a calm voice of another officer.They both entered in the office. We stood in respect.

A tall handsome officer sat down on a chair which was in front of us.

His chair was in front of window. His aura was dark and rude.Bold shoulders masculine body.

He was looking extremely handsome in uniform. He opened the files which are arranged on table.

"Make yourself comfortable."
He addressed us.

"Why do you want to do an internship here?"He asked us directly without looking at us.

Sara held my hand to give her permission to speak.Other guy was looking at us with little smile.

He was such a nice a nice officer. And he was also handsome. But his aura is sweet and calm.

He showed his thumbs up to increase our confidence.

"To secure the future."I answered the question without hesitation.

I looked into his eyes and then at his name plate on which the Chief Officer is written in black words.

My inner thoughts was terrible. My hands were sweating and trembling.

He looked at my trembling hands. And then he looked back at the files

Taehyung's Pov:

I was pretending that I  was reading the files but no I was observing the girls.

"So introduce yourself."I said.
I open their resumes to read about them.

The skinny one was shenaila and the short one is Sara.

I spoke in a deep voice to show my position. Skinny one was silent.
After a couple of minutes Sara spoke.

"Sir am Sara Jung from Seoul University and She's shenaila my friend and also my classmate." She said.

"Hmm." I just hammered and looked at shenaila. But she was unaware of my eyes she was  looking down at her shoes.

"It's your 1st day of internship 1st you have to learn how we deal with patients.

2nd hard work, No off from hospital. If some emergency happened informed me.

Punctual arrive on a time. And last one you are not here to just secure your future but also improvise your skills.

Try to learn something new, improvise your behavior and tolerance." I said sternly while looking at Shenaila.
.
.
.
.

Shenaila already knew that she said something stupid. But it's reality they are here to secure the future.

"Mis Shenaila you are going to work in sampling room with Mrs. Seuon.

And sara you are going to work at reception with Mis Marina. If you face any trouble just came to me or Mr Lee he will help you.

Mr Lee go with them and show them thier working area."
He said looking at Mr Lee.
They stood up and walked outside the office.

Shenaila released her breath which she had been holding in his office.

Her heart was beating fast.
The sound of her name from his lips was beautiful.

"Shenaila you knew that I have no relationship with desktops,can you please exchange our duties" Sara said helding her hand in her.

"Hey why not idiot.Just for you my love."she replied politely.
"Okay okay no more talks let's go" Mr Lee said.