Chapter 2

She went and stood next to Mis. Marina didn't know what to do or not. She was feeling nervous.

She greeted Mis. Marina and she returned the greeting back. She started waiting for her next order.

Shenaila Pov:

"Sit here on this chair and login to this desktop." Mis. Marina said.

"Okay mam."I said and arranged herself at the chair beside Marina.

"So, pretty girl what's your name" marina asked her.

"Oh sorry Mis.Marina I am shenaila kawon from Seoul University nice to meet you."I replied with a sweet genuine smile.

She gently squeeze my cheeks.
Marina explained to me how to

write the tests and reports using the Army Code and give printouts of the reports to the patients.

I learned all this very quickly. Mis.Marina went to lab for some work.

I was busy dealing with patients.I was so immersed with patients even unable to be aware that a figure came.

And sat beside me until one of the patients greeted unknown person. He greeted him back.

I looked at that person and breathing stopped for a moment. My heart became uncontrollable.

I did not have the courage to look up straight at Mr. Kim. When did this ghost come and sit here? I thought.

I was feeling a little uncomfortable sitting beside him.

I was just wanted to run away from him. But my legs were glued to floor not able to move.

"Shenaila" I heard the same cold, heart-rending voice again. That was Mr. Kim's voice.

And I had to respond to that voice. "Yes sir". I answered.

"It's a hospital management system, and it has all these modules, and you have to know the different uses of them". He said.

Mr. Kim explained it to me. There was a deep peace in his voice. His eyes were fixed on a desktop screen.

I raised her head and looked at Mr. Kim's face.

"Yes sir".I answered. My eyes were fixed on him. It's my childhood habit whenever someone explains or speaks to me.

I look straight into her/his eyes or at face. And that's what I was doing. Now I was regretting her habit.

Mr. Kim's appearance is impressive. His deep eyes looked like the ocean.

He had a face that was beautiful and charming that could attract any woman.He had a mole on the tip of his nose.

His black hair was scattered across his forehead, reinforcing his personality. But he was just a handsome ghost,demon nothing else.

Mr. Kim had also occasionally made eye contact with me. And I was only praying that this ghost would go away quickly so that I could sit comfortably.

"You understood, I will ask you all this tomorrow morning."He said.I just nodded his head.After few minutes he got up and went his office.

I released my breath which was stucking in my throat. And my heart was pounding horribly.

Time skipped:

It's 1 pm and girls got some free time for themselves. They were in the break room with other female colleagues.Mis Marina introduced them to others.

"She is Liya silver, a laboratory technician.

And she is Rosina all rounder just like me and she is Mrs. Seouna you already knew about her duty." Marina said in one go.

"Nice to meet you all and she's my bestie Sara Jung and I am shenaila Kawon.Thank you for welcoming us." She said and smiled at them.

Her eyes always closed whenever she smiled."Nice to meet you too girls " they said all together.

Sara also got comfortable with them. Other females went to their duties.

After enjoy little time with each other. Both bestie's were still in breakroom.

"So idiot how's your day is going with seoun lady." Shenaila asked curiously.

"It's good but I am still feeling nervous and scared."Sara replied to her.

She held her friend's hand in her. "Sarah, it's all right. God will help us, if God wills. So you don't have to worry.she said .

Sarah smiled at her. "Shenaila, you're like the hope in my life". Sara said.

"Oh, just don't butter me.Listen! What you think about Mr. Kim. I don't think I'm going well with him.

I'm afraid of how I'm going to work with him." She told Sara about the incident at the reception.

"You're wrong about Mr. Kim. Today is our first day, so his behavior was little bitter. It'll get better with time." Sara replied.

Her smiling eyes were assuring her friend."Okay panda let's go otherwise Mr Kim will here soon in search of us." Shenaila joked.

After 8 hours of work, they both went into Mr. Kim's office to get permission to go home. He was sitting on his chair with his dark aura.

His eyes fell on the figure that was lurking behind Sara.Shenaila was looking at Mr. Kim's office with shining eyes.He felt a stirring in his heart.

He cleared his throat to get her attention. "Sir, we can go home now."? Sarah asked.

Shenaila was silent, her eyes were still fixed on the beauty of the office.

"Yes, you can, but you'll have to come to the hospital on time from tomorrow.

And if you don't understand anything, you can ask me or Mr. Lee. That's all for today. You can go now. Bye"

"Good bye sir."Sara replied.But shenaila had been silent since she entered the office.She did not like him.