Helluva Boss Pilot

The scene opens with a shot of that slowly zooms in on the. The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background. The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters", with a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper that reads, "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it. The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside, is Blitzo walking in front a whiteboard on the wall as he lectures his employees, baby sister, and girlfriend.

"Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie." Blitzo said as he looks up at Moxxie. 

Moxxie gives him an incredulous look in response.

"Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" Blitzo asked. 

"What about a car wash???" A female imp named Millie said with sparkling eyes. 

"This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Wh- Ooh! What about a billboard?" Blitzo asked with sparkling eyes which caused his girlfriend, an another female imp named Isabella, but she went by Izzy, to giggle as she had Blitzo's baby sister, Annabella in her lap. 

"We can't afford a billboard, sir." Moxxie said with an eye roll.

"Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" Blitzo asked as he shoved Moxxie away after wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

Blitzo turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, Izzy used her axe to cut a man in half, Annabella used her knife to slit someone's throat, and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, Annabella and Blitzo eating popcorn. Izzy was smiling at how happy they were. 

"Ahh, those were the good times." Blitzo said as he was sitting on the ground.

"I don't need any reminding, sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel... nobody watches." Moxxie said as he waved his hand with an annoyed look.

"Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!" Blitzo said as he got off the ground and walked in front of the group again. 

"People love musicals, Blitzy/Darling." Annabella and Izzy said. 

"Exactly, Annie, Darling! And we're basically doin' a musical. *does jazz hands* Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like mine and Annie's dad did?" Blitzo said as he tried to make Moxxie feel guilty.

"Sir--" Moxxie said but was cut off. 

"'Cause, right now? All I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside." Blitzo said as he still tried to make Moxxie feel guilty. 

Izzy sat Annabella on the ground as Annabella rushed to her brother and they began nuzzling while purring. 

"Are you tryin' to crush his dreams Moxxie?" Millie asked her husband teasingly. 

"I-- What?" Moxxie said but then looked at his wife with a confused look. 

"I thought I knew you." Millie said flirtatiously as she stuck her tongue out at him as Moxxie blushes and rolls his eyes affectionately.