Hot Air Buffoon P1

The city skyline, with a clear sky overhead.

Narrator: The city of Towns--

He is interrupted by a very agitated Mayor.

Mayor: Never mind all that hoo-ha! I got an emergency! Powerpuff Girls, help!

The Mayor jumped at his desk and held up the hotline. He just gotten word of two men robbing a bank; they resemble Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble.

Mayor: The bank is being burgled by barefoot bandits!

Soon the girls were beating the robbers into submission.

Mayor: Oh... thanks.

Later In the office, he calls again.

Mayor: Powerpuff Girls, help!

There was a dinosaur in the city streets; it breathed fire as townspeople panic.

Mayor: A dinosaur is destroying downtown!

Soon Buttercup and Bubbles were tying the beast's legs in a knot while Blossom uses her ice breath on it.

Mayor: Uh... thank you.

Later

Mayor: Powerpuff Girls, help!

At the jewelry store, large, ugly girl in a baby-doll dress, carrying buckets of jewelry, busted out of the store. She is based on Jill from Jack and Jill.

Mayor: Jewels are being jacked by Jill!

Soon the girls were beating the robber with the buckets.

Mayor: Uh... thanks.

In the Mayor laid in his desk and rubbed his head.

Mayor: Pheeeew! What a day, eh, Ms. Bellum?

He looked at the back of a fat woman with curly red-orange hair and wearing a red dress. The strings of an apron are tied at her waist. The Mayor does a double take when he sees that this is not Ms. Bellum, his trusted assistant.

Mayor: Who the heck are you?!

The woman turned. Her face is repulsive at best: a hairy chin, big nose with a wart on it, serious five o'clock shadow. She has a mop and bucket next to her.

Cleaning lady: I'm the nighttime cleaning lady.

Mayor: Well, you're in kinda early, then. We don't pay overtime, you know.

Cleaning lady: It's 11:30.

Mayor: 11:30?! (laughing) Well, I guess time sure flies when I'm keeping my fair city safe.

Cleaning Lady: You clod! Do you really believe that you are responsible for keeping this town safe?! You, little man, are nothing but a political beard hiding behind the real head of this town!

She was harsh, but not untruthful.

Mayor: Uh-- Who? Ms. Bellum?

Cleaning lady: No! The Powerpuff Girls! They're the ones busting their butts and risking their lives out there in the mess, while you sit here in the comfort of your easy chair!

Mayor: Uh-- Well, I do the phone thingy...

Cleaning Lady: Oh! Well, pardon me! If anything should happen to your dialing finger!

Cleaning lady said as she was talking sarcastically, walking away.

The door slams behind her, then opens a moment later. She sticks her head in.

Cleaning lady: P.S., I didn't vote for you.

She slammed the door again.

Mayor: Ooh, I'll show her!