Heartless

Heartless.

A word that could very well describe Thomas Shelby.

And he is heartless, but not towards his daughter.

It's been five days since his daughter, Ella, was born, and no one really got a chance to properly meet her.

Thomas has been locked with her in his bedroom, only allowing his maid to get in. He needs to deal with his thoughts on his own.

He has a child. He has a fucking child. How can anyone with a life as busy as his be a fucking dad?

"Thomas, are you alright?" Polly was worried not only about her nephew but also about the child. She knows damn well that he never wanted to become a father.

She was worried about what he could do to the poor thing. Of course, he has never hurt a child but you never know.

"Thomas! THOMAS I'M TALKING TO YOU FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" shouted the woman loud, that even Arthur and Ada could hear her.

"I can hear ya, Polly"

"Great now open the fucking door and let me in!" pounded Polly on the door. Tommy only groaned in annoyance and got up to unlock the door.

"So? What can I do for ya?" he shrugged. He didn't fully open the door so Polly couldn't see what was going on with the child.

"Arthur called out a family meeting and you gotta come. Take the poor little thing with ya, so we can meet her"

"Tell Arthur I'm not coming. I'm busy"

"SHUT IT THOMAS! We are still your fucking family so shut up and come downstairs" small cries could be heard after Polly lost her nerves.

"I'm not any bastard of yours so don't raise your voice at me! You made my fucking daughter cry now.
Fucking idiot you are!"

"I may am not a mother of ya but you still gotta show some respect to me! Do ya understand me, Thomas?!"

"SHUT IT! I'LL BE DOWN IN 10!" stormed the young man.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

".., so now all we gotta do is -" Arthur's speech was interrupted by Thomas, who was just entering the room.

"He brought the baby! He actually brought the baby!" giggled Ada. Johnny just continued staring at his brother, why Arthur poured them all some whiskey.

"Well, you have anything to say brother?" raised Arthur his eyebrows.

"I need a good fuck, mate"

"Only you Tommy" laughed Arthur out loud. Johnny didn't try to hold back either. "Only ya!"

"Well, to the youngest Shelby and to her dad, who needs a good fuck!"

"JOHNY!"

"JOHN!"

"YOU FUCKING IDOT!"

"JOHN SHELBY!"

+++++++++++

"She will be all fine with Uncle Arthur! Right?" Arthur was just holding Ella in his arms while Tommy was pulling on his pants.

" I swear on my naked arse Arthur, if something happens to her I'm gonna shot you right between your eyes, get it?"

" Alright, calm down brother. I remember all the shit you told me"

"And the two main were?"

"To stay locked up in ya room and to make sure she sleeps on her bel-"

"BACK, YOU DICKHEAD!" Tommy ran a hand through his hand. "Right, the whore can wait. Imma stay home tonight "

"No, hell no! Your gonna leave now. Uncle Arthur and the little peaky are gonna make it on their own. No child wants a father who's too soft!"

"Okay, right. Well, see ya in the morning!"

"Enjoy your fuck! Ella, say 'Daddy enjoy your fuck', love!"

"Shut up Arthur!" Tommy shut the door loudly but waited until he heard the door lock click. Right then he rushed out of the house. It's been over eight days since he was out.

Meanwhile, Tommy enters his old schoolmate Ruby's house, Arthur is dealing with a child.

"Alright you little brat, what do ya want now?! Why the fuck are you crying ah?!" he was getting frustrated, that's for sure. Why the fuck was his niece so loud when she's usually quiet.

"Ya miss ya father, don't ya? Oh, no fucking way" laughed Arthur. "Ya got attached to him. Your gonna make him fucking weak love!"

"Your getting quiet when hearing the word fuck! Mate you amazing!"

"Alright, so since my voice seems to be fucking calming you down I guess I will continue to talk. Alright, do not worry about ya father, I promise he's having a great time. Your mother was an ugly bitch so it's hard to believe you're looking so beautiful my dear. She wasn't even a good fuck, mate, she wasn't, apparently, she didn't even know what exactly having sex meant. On the other hand, ya father is on a different level. The best fucker in the whole of Britain! I'm telling ya!" then he froze."Well, maybe that's not the best thing I should be telling ya. So yeah, let's go over the rules I have set for ya!"

He sat on the bed, while the baby was laid back on a pillow. "Oh right! Rule number one! You gotta go to school! No way your gonna become your mother's double. Wouldn't survive that! Rule number two! You will only go out with either me or me brothers! Ain't no way you ever gonna be wandering around Birmingham on ya own! Rule number three! No men till ya at least 25! No fucking till ya 30! Ah nah, no way someone's gonna ruin ya! Rule number 4! No drinking! Ya are never allowed to drink anything except some beer occasionally! Number 6! Wait! Shut! Let's have a drink and off to bed ya go! Sleep now, baby!"

There's only a few more 'baby' chapters left now, don't worry (probably only 2) xx

If ya wish for me to write more lmk xx

Despite being the type of person who hates pleading for comments I would love you all to comment and lmk if you like my way of writing and if I should improve something xx

Lots of Love and Happy Friday, E xx