Chapter 2 : The Unforeseen Reunion

Chapter 2: The Unforeseen Reunion

Years had passed since the bitter fallout of K Harmony Records, but the wounds it left behind still festered in Y/n's heart. Her rise to stardom had been meteoric, and her days were a whirlwind of rehearsals, interviews, and sold-out concerts. Yet, the past weighed heavily on her, a constant reminder of the friendship she had lost.

One crisp autumn morning, as the vibrant foliage painted the city in shades of gold, Y/n's manager called her with surprising news. Hybe Labels, one of the most prominent music companies in Seoul, had expressed interest in collaborating with her for an upcoming album. It was an offer too tempting to refuse.

The catch? She would be paired with a mysterious fellow artist for a featured track. Y/n had no say in the matter, and her curiosity gnawed at her as the identity of her collaborator remained shrouded in secrecy.

Weeks passed, and Y/n found herself in a high-end recording studio, a sleek glass-and-steel structure nestled amidst the city's bustling streets. She was given little information about the collaboration, except that she'd be meeting her partner that day.

As she entered the studio, the air crackled with anticipation. Her heart raced, a mixture of excitement and apprehension coursing through her veins. She'd come face to face with many fellow artists before, but this time felt different, as if fate itself were orchestrating this moment.

The studio door swung open, and in walked a tall figure, shrouded in a designer leather jacket, his jet-black hair swept casually to the side. Y/n couldn't see his face as he stepped into the dimly lit room, but there was something oddly familiar about him.

With each step closer, the air grew heavier. And then, as he moved into the pool of soft studio light, their eyes locked, and time seemed to stand still.

Recognition hit Y/n like a bolt of lightning. It was him – Yoongi, the boy she had once called her friend, her closest confidant, and her bitterest rival.

For a moment, neither of them spoke. The air was thick with unspoken emotions, and the weight of their shared history hung heavily between them. Y/n's throat felt dry as she struggled to find words, and Yoongi's expression remained enigmatic, betraying nothing.

Finally, breaking the silence, Y/n managed a forced smile. "Yoongi," she said, her voice betraying no emotion. "Long time no see."

He nodded, his eyes holding a depth she couldn't quite decipher. "Y/n," he replied, his tone measured. "It's been a while."

The tension in the room was palpable, but Y/n couldn't deny the curiosity burning within her. Why was Yoongi here? Why had Hybe Labels chosen him as her collaborator? And perhaps most importantly, how had he managed to keep his composure when faced with the person who had once been his closest friend and then his bitterest enemy?

As they prepared to record their collaboration, the studio walls bore witness to the unspoken questions that hung in the air. Their reunion marked the beginning of an unexpected journey, one that would force them to confront the past, the secrets they had kept, and the possibility of a future they had never dared to imagine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

thxs for reading i hope you enjoyed it

vote for unlimited albums 

and don't forget to follow

byeeee <3