| 1.7 |

"All Engines ahead full. Left full rudder. Steady on new course 270" Alisha called out.

"What's our fuel percentage" Chandler Called out as he walked on the bridge.

"11% , sir." Alisha replied. "Even at max conserve, we'll run dry in six hours."

"Any contacts on surface search?"Tom called out.

"No sir, 30- mile range"

"What is that in the radar shadow?" Mike asked.

"Change range scale" Tom called out. He and Mike look at the radar. "Looks like a ship"

"Calculate a course to intercept" Chandler ordered. The Nathan James headed towards the ship. Just like Chandler ordered.

On the bridge there was a cleat image of a large ship, appearing to be a medical ship. Both Tom and Mike looked at each other.

"Markings indicate the ship is Italian" A sailor called out.

"Bridge go bridge operational?" Chandler asked Alisha. "I think so, sir."

"Vessel in vicinity 48 degrees North, 15 Degrees West," Chandler announced into the coms, alerting the ship ahead of them. " This is U.S Navy Warship 151 on your starboard bow."

"Acknowledge and identify yourself. Over" he speaks as he puts the radio down. The entire crew on the bridge all awaiting for an answer.

Chandler and Slattery turn to each other and look at one another with wonder.

Brrrrrrrrr, a winch starts to lower a small boat down into the water, meanwhile a large group stood on deck putting their gear on.
Elaine notices Frankies vest isn't on properly so she walks towards him and fixes his vest. Frankie smiles at her, silently thanking her.

"No worries, honey bun." Elaine joked, when her and Frankie were younger they had a fake wedding, and Elaine always called him honey bun.

Frankie was just about to say something when Chandler walked on deck. Everyone went silent, only thing that was heard was the winch, and everyone putting their gear on. And the ocasional cough.

"Smith, Rowler, Benz, Green, you're on provisions." The four of them nodded. "Master Chief, you'll assist Chung with the unrep. We are to get as much food and fuel as we can and we get out. Let's move." Elaine walks towards Danny and pats his shoulder. Frankie only just behind them.

"Be careful you two,"

"You too, El."

Frankie walked over to them, they all nodded at each other and rested their heads against each other quickly. It was a thing they all did, just before they went on missions.

They pulled away and made their way to the group.

On the boat Rachael starts talking. "Remember, if the ship has been impacted by the virus, it's airborne and highly, highly contagious," everyone on the boat looked at each other with a hint of fear in all their eyes.

"Even from a recently deceased corpse. You must keep your helmets on at all time." Rachael finished her 'briefing'

Elaine looked to the side of her, noticing Chung sweating like a pig, she didn't need a dog to be able to smell the fear he held. "Hey, you trained for this. You can do it."

Elaine smiled and Chung nodded reluctantly. They all started to board the ship carefully. Masks helmets covering their entire faces.

"Lieutenant, send naval warfare to the kitchen." Chandler ordered. "Get as much food and supplies as you can."