Chapter 16

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

"Mann.. I gotta shit" Zi thought rubbing his hand over his face. His left leg was bouncing like crazy and Ny noticed that. They tried their best to calm him down but for some reason he couldn't stop.

What this girls don't know is that he has a surprise  for them but is scared they won't like it. That shit got him on edge. He's thinking they'll probably call him corny.

His ex messed him up real bad. Everything that he did she called him cringe, clingy and corny. One thing with Zi he's going to go all out. For some reason his ex found it corny and told him to act more manly.He checked his phone then frowned realizing They hadn't texted him back yet

"Baby.. I was thinking about getting another tattoo" Ren said snapping him out his thoughts. "You got anything in mind?" he asked, she shook her head no then thought about it for a while.

"I've been working on something new the past few weeks..want me to try it on you"

"Yeah..what is it though?" She asked placing the menu back where she got it from. They already made their orders and is waiting for the food.

Ny was starving..she was starving real bad. She didn't get to eat much after breakfast because they kissed her off and she locked herself in the room. They didn't wanna do a big finder cooking since they had their date.She didn't eat the pizza Zion ordered.

"You'll see.. I don't got my sketch pad" Sne nodded in understanding then went to bother Ny.
"My baby" she pecked her lips repeatedly. They stayed there staring in each other's eyes.

'They look inlove..I hope I'm not interrupting or smth' Zi said feeling the need to give them some privacy. "I like you" Ny said resting her head on Ren's shoulder. "I like you too baby girl".

"When did y'all find out you had feelings for each other" Zi asked curiously. When he met them they weren't so close. He still remembers Ny from that night with her face busted up.

Pissed him off even more when he realized why her face was bruised.

"Well..I don't know actually..we've kinda been around each other a lot and that just escalated with my head in some pussy" Ren said truthfully. She really cared about Ny. That's her baby

"Can you be romantic for once" Ny laughed and Ren smiled. "I mean I liked her for a while.. just didn't thought she liked girls..and when I knew when she was going through I stuck beside her and she showed me why I really lo-liked her"" She said covering the L word. It's too soon

"Wait really..girl i thought you didn't like girls..Nini was always saying I should just talk to you" Ny said laughing oblivious to the fact Loren almost told her she loved her.

They both thought they didn't like girls..crazy

"I'm glad we worked out though" Ny said pecking both their lips and they all agreed. "So Zi..when did you feel like you wanted 2 girlfriends?" Ny asked curiously.

She just wants to know how he came up with the courage to say something to the bitch of them. Shit it could've went bad in a whole lot of ways.