// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 //

hiraeth - part fifty-seven

»»——⍟——««

       "G-Gohan?" Y/n stuttered out, her voice surprising the boy. Gohan shot up, slamming his head on her headboard in the process. Gohan hissed in pain as he held his throbbing head, looking over at her in embarrassment.

"Y-Y/n, I'm so sorry, I thought you were busy, I was just uncomfortable and—" Gohan was cut off as Y/n chuckled, approaching him to check his head. She sat down next to him, rubbing his head gently.

"Relax, Gohan, it's not like I'm some pure virgin that'll melt like a vampire at the sight of your abs," She spoke, playfully poking his hardened stomach. Gohan's flustered face as he let out whining noises reminded Y/n that Gohan was exactly that though, a pure virgin. Or at least, as far as she was aware, he was a virgin. And besides, it wasn't long ago that Y/n was like that too.

"Y-Y/n," Gohan tried to clear his throat, working up the nerve to say what he wanted to say. He was nineteen years old, this shouldn't have been as hard as it was. "I know today is your birthday... I wanted to do something special for it,"

Y/n's face paled, already having an idea of where this was going. A hormonal teenage boy sitting on her bed, half naked, nervous, and talking about special birthday gifts was a recipe for disaster. Scooting away from Gohan, Y/n began to internally panic as he scooted closer, their sides pressing together. Her face lit up almost immediately, her body reacting to the feeling as if she were touch starved. It honestly made her mad how weak she was to affection.

"L-Like what?" Y/n asked, although she already knew what it was Gohan wanted. And she couldn't deny, her question was just her way of egging him on, asking him to continue. Gohan leaned down, his face inches from hers as he brushed the tips of his fingers over her cheeks. He smiled at the feeling of her soft skin, having missed being able to touch her in such a way.

Y/n's deep e/c eyes stared up into his, as if begging him to continue. Y/n knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. She was still only a human, and it wasn't like her hormones disappeared with her birthday. Y/n leaned into Gohan's palm, waiting for him to do something, watching each and every emotion flowing through him through his eyes. Gohan swallowed nervously, gently pulling her face closer, the tips of their noses touching.

Gohan placed a gentle kiss on her lips, the feeling of her soft lips on his making Gohan nearly melt, feeling as though his body was on fire. The feeling of Y/n's soft hands sliding up his arms made him shiver, pulling back for just as moment as he panted, before going in for more.

What was meant to be a quick, gentle kiss quickly turned into a messy passionate kiss, Gohan holding Y/n down to the bed as he nearly devoured her. Y/n let out soft, quiet whines as her hands explored Gohan's body, never having felt so much of him before. Gohan's face was completely flushed, practically radiating heat as he had to break away for air, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Th-That was..." Gohan didn't even know how to describe the experience that was kissing Y/n. It felt like there was nothing better out there for him when he was kissing her. He never wanted to return to his life, Gohan was perfectly content just kissing Y/n and feeling her flawless body for the rest of his life.

Y/n cleared her throat nervously, avoiding eye contact as she stared into the dark room. She couldn't bring herself to admit just how much she loved the feeling of Gohan's lips, of his warm skin pressed against her body. She didn't want to admit just how much she needed more of his affection, knowing she could not continue past this stage.