Wahroonga by Starlight

The vore will come, but first one must set up a significant relational dynamic in order to make the vore more exciting.

Percy Dale walked home from Killara Station. He was eleven, and it had been some months since he had spent an enjoyable Christmas holiday period of his life with Jennifer Winters, the twelve year old girl who lived in the house behind Ordinairy Man Manor. He had been ten when he had met that girl when he was ten, and had since turned eleven.

On this particular day, he just come home from Waverton Boys Preparatory School, located two streets from Waverton Station. It was a Wednesday afternoon. Percy made himself a hastily prepared afternoon tea consisting of chocolate wafer biscuits and fruit juice. He then turned his attention to his homework.

Mathematics was easy for him. If he learnt the new rule or formula for the lesson at school, he could complete a number of homework questions in very little time. English grammar was similar, although compositions required and extra degree of thought. Social studies was the problem. Percy did not lend himself graciously to the task of exploring an atlas, and he had equal difficulty in writing an essay about a portion of world history. In time, Percy would move up into Waverton Boys High School, which was around the corner from its preparatory counterpart. There, Percy would discover, social studies was replaced by two subjects: history and geography. Fortunately, he would be able to abandon geography in pursuit of a foreign language subject in school year eight, also referred to as second year in high school. The foreign languages he studied in high school would prove useful in his adult Sneaky Spy adventures overseas.

After making a reasonable effort at his homework, Percy found other ways to amuse himself, until it was time for dinner. He then read a chapter of a novel before lying down, switching off his reading light and preparing to go to sleep. He could never drop off to sleep immediately after dinner.

Having decided that dinner was the most counterproductive meal of the day, Percy would spend up to an hour reading in his bedroom between dinner and sleep, in order that the revitalising effects of the food would be somewhat negated.

Now it was time to relax and enter the world which was different in many ways, each time one went to visit it. To Percy, the world of dreams would alter at least once every twenty-four hours, depending on how many dreams he would have in one night.
Percy was soon sound asleep. The weeks and weeks of sixth class that he had, in reality endured that year had been replaced by the end of those Christmas holidays. He was still ten years old, and he was about to commence his first day of sixth class. He wondered about his teacher. Would learning be fun? It had been enjoyable in the previous year, if he ignored certain unpleasant events.

He arrived at school at half past eight, which gave him about half an hour to spend in the playground, before the school bell announced the unwritten instruction to move into the classrooms. One of the teachers had left the school at the end of fifth class, Percy remembered, and there had been some talk of rearranging the remaining teachers' classes, and leaving one free for the replacement teacher. Percy wondered about the likelihood of sixth class being taught by the new teacher. Sometimes new teachers were easier to get to know, because they were politely feeling their way around an unfamiliar system in a previously un-encountered area of educational territory.

"What did you do in the holidays, Percy?" asked one of the boys.

The question rang like a fire alarm in Percy's ears.

"Oh no," he thought, "I cannot tell people about Jenny. She was my little secret. Now she's gone. How would these boys understand about the cubby house in the bushes, the Christmas party we had, the chasings and the hide and seek in the gardens at night, the adventures as Sir Percival Knight and Princess Jentil, and worst of all how much it made me feel so sad to say goodbye to her?"