Chapter 3

MACKS POV

"What do you mean my husband was in a fight!!" I said.

"Well he was in a fight with a couple of 13 year old kids"

"He is 60 years old, was he hurt!" Avia said.

"No he tripped the kid and he has a broken nose and arm."

"Can I speak with him?" I said.

"Umm yes give us a couple minutes to get him here."

"Ok that's fine."

*talking to Hayes*

"Hayes what were you think your not in high school anymore."

"I know Mack but I have never had so body treat me like that before."

"Hayes how do you think I felt, that's why I moved here in 8th grade I got so bullied and physically abused by people, because I wasn't pretty enough."

"Mack you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life and I honestly don't know what I would do if you were not my bae." he said jokingly we both started cracking up.

"Hayes you are so sweet and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Well I have to go bail you out of jail now."

"Ok, and Mack I love you."

I went to go bail him out and they said it was 15,000 dollars, we will definitely have to cut back on some stuff. We went home and went over to Braylie and Sam's apartment and just for a little and we were about to leave and Braylie went into labour.

|||||||||||||||READ THIS||||||||||||||||

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry it took so long but now that it's almost summer I can post more. Also question of the chapter when did/do you get out of school for summer, I get out on this Thursday June 18. Also what grade are you guys in?