It's about Dynamics

*ring ring*

"Hazel Wong you sleep like a bear" Daisy exclaims.

I open my eyes to our warm and sunlit room, much better than Deepdean's would ever be - but this isn't home.

Waiting for Matron to yell something all that happens is Uncle Felix bursts in and tells us to be down in 5 minutes for breakfast. The light hits his blonde hair perfectly, Daisy and him really do look so alike.

We eat Breakfast together as the plan for the day comes up, a whole day with my Bestfriends in this lovely harmony-filled atmosphere.

The amazing Orchestra of London will be performing in a few minutes as the seats filled up with chattery and amused guests, so many different people of different heights, races and perspectives flood into the room creating a whole new world.

"Hello, it's Hazel right" One of the composers ask me.

"Ye-yes it is! Do you need help?" I say happily.

"Please may you go to the storage compartment and fetch me a violin bow? One of our Violinists bows have disappeared and we don't have time to look for it just yet!" She said in a hurry.

I nodded and sprang to the door with the label Gold-plated elegantly onto the wood, the door already opened for me "I hope it's the right size" I mutter to myself.

I run to the composer and duck so the audience can't see me, pink flush dusting my cheeks with immense embarrassment.

The composer starts to easily fill up the space with her loud instructing yet calming voice whilst they locked the theatre's grand doors.

"We hope you enjoy our careful long picked pieces for this performance, music can touch everyone and give you all sorts of emotions - now let's BEGIN!"

The music swallows the audience with its elegance and harmony, the first peice was so peaceful and calming. The violins in the back responding with the Violas as if the were talking to eachother. (Your girl is a orchestra girl and violinist herself 🤭)

There was a break for the musicians and after a few minutes everything was back up and running. There were a few shuffles around the place whilst we were all sitting down but the music snapped us right back into place.

Leaving the main theatre was dizzying, the creeping warm feeling of music snatched away from us.

"That was pretty good actually" Lavinia said pouting.

"Did Lavinia just admit to LIKING something!?" Clasping her hands on her cheeks.

Kitty and Daisy giggled because of the interaction as we walked back to our rooms with Alexander and George.

"Why do you never care to shut doors" George exclaims as we reach the top of the stairs to our cabins and finds one of our cabin-mates doors hanging open.

"Why do you always complain about everything" Alexander says giggling leaning against the wall glaring at George. As he grabs their door handle opening it muttering about all of Alexander silly habits and- oh.

Dead Body.