1 -

Tommy's crimson wings flapped before jumping off a cliff ready to catch himself.

Crows surrounding him, making him fall down. Into something.. strange? He didn't want to sound like an asshole but it was so fucking dirty and he hated germs.

Never understood why they existed. They just take up fucking space.

Did that shadow just move? No probably not. Just seeing things as per usual. Wait.

Who the fuck is that!

The person clears his throat and brushes his brunette hair, revealing his.. different eyes? They were two different colors like? That's so fuckin' cool! But Tommy would never admit how pretty the persons eyes are. One is a forest green mixed with sage. The other is a scarlet red mixed with a beautiful shade of marron. But even though the colors were different the eyes had the same amount of kindness.

"Hi?" The person said awkwardly smiling.
Tommy has been staring at them for a few minutes. Their eyes are so beautiful though, they aren't like the aura he's felt before except him. No no no. Not going to think about that shit. But the aura was like his old friend, Tubbo. May that motherfucker rest in piece. Tubbo would probably say hi.

"S'up big man?" Tommy's voice was cold. He couldn't make the same mistake with- whatever his name was.

"I'm Ranboo, you?" He stuttered. Tommy could tell Ranboo was getting nervous because the way he was fidgeting with his fingers and Tommy didn't know how to help.

He never learned how to help someone calm down. His flock was supposed to teach him but, they ... nevermind

Because contrary to popular belief, not all avians have a flock. Well Tommy used to. It was him and Tubbo. Nobody else knew the two like they knew eachother.

They were inseparable. The same flock but different species, that was what was so different, could you ever imagine a Bee hybrid with parrot hybrid, they were so far apart but so close.

That's what hurt. When tubbo had to leave. Obviously tubbo was a bee hybrid so he found a hive, another family. Their family was slowly failing as tubbo found another family. A better one.

"Hello?" Ranboo waved his hand slowly interrupting Tommy's thoughts. "Are- are you okay? Do I need to call someone? Or get someon-" Ranboo itched his neck.

"No! No! I'm fine- I'm fine!" Tommy snapped. "Don't get anyone- I don't need anyone!"

Ranboo stepped back "Okayy, you don't need anyone- alright"

Tommy nodded.

/////////
Third book I've had motivation for and I actually need to recommend a book called a home is not a house because it's AMAZING RAHHH I LOVE ITT