SUPRISE

Damn. It's been forever since I last wrote for wattpad. So I guess I should just jump right in. It's the last week of school. GOD BLESS. This year has just been a load of BS. And is it just me, or is it really annoying when girls cry on the last day? GURL I know for a FACT that you're still gonna be here next year. And all summer long you're going to be texting your BFFs the entire summer so, really, What's the point? Unless you are moving to a new state or a different school, why are you crying? Get ahold of yourselves. Since obviously I am not so weak that I cry on the last day, what do I do on the last day you might be asking? I just hug people, and make them promise they'll text me or else I will send death threats. We laugh and we get over it. People are crying and they turn to me and ask '?¿ WhY aReNt YoU cRyInG?¿!1!!1! Do YoU nOt HaVe A sOuL?!1!1!1!'
Of course I have a soul, weakling. And yes I have a heart. How else will my body function, idiot?! And just because I won't be seeing you on a daily basis for the next 2-3 months, doesn't mean I have to activate the waterworks. I save that for special occasions. So yes, I do have feelings. You just need to chill the hell out.
~ MIAD OUT {end of rant}