OCs Info

Main Characters in this episode: Hira, Hiroko Johnson, Hira and Hiroko's classmates, Shrek, Princess Fiona, Donkey, Dragon (Mentioned only; shows up later), Dronkeys (Shows up later), King Harold, Queen Lillian, Puss In Boots, Prince Cody Ryder, Princess Cila Ryder, Prince Clint Ryder, Queen Cora Ryder, King Harry Ryder, King Darren Lemma, Queen Amy Lemma, Prince Diego Lemma, Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming

Cameo(s): Chase and the Gameland Guards, Big Hero 6 cast (Aunt Cass, Hiro Hamada, Tadashi Hamada, Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred Frederickson IV, Karmi, Professor Callaghan, Grace Granville, Diego Cruz and Megan Cruz), Brother Bear cast (Kenai, Tanada, Sitka and Denahi), Cuphead cast (Elder Kettle, Cuphead and Mugman) and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cast (Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Spike, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor)

Hira: She is a thirteen year old girl who lives in a orphanage for girls, she's feared by everyone thus she never found a family nor have any friends of her own until one day she went to the store for the director and that was when she met Ellaika Johnson.

Hiroko Johnson: She is a thirteen year old girl, she is said to be the youngest by her father who neglects her, favoring her twin brother, Elias Johnson when she dated a girl named Rosie, her parents and brother believed she's confused with her feelings so her parents send her away to a small city known as Samuelville to a family of three called the Diman family, they barely allow Ellie freedom as they only allow her to use the bathroom alone, go to school without supervision, go to stores alone (but no buying stuff) and do daily chores (her chores are the dining room and living room), everything else is lecture on how to be a lady (they're a fancy UK family) and how to date a man and how to do "it" with a man (Ellaika is a virgin so she doesn't know about birds and the bees yet)

Hira's Superpowers: Teleportation, Levitation, Spells, Understanding Animals and Sea Creatures, Being Able To Turn Into a Giant When Angered

Hiroko's Superpowers: Understanding Animals and Sea Creatures, Opening Portals, Future Vision

Hira's Species: She's a Half-Human Half-Monster Type, as she has a tail and two horns on her head.

Hiroko's Species: So Far, She's Human.