Chapter 1

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

"Anything else we could do as a group to ease this boredom?" Yo Bin exhaled. "We've been playing in the court the whole day. "Guys?"

The rest of his friend's group were glued to their phones. Hyo Bin squeezed himself between Do Hyun and Seok Min. "What's up with you all?"

"Look, apparently the freshman are going to have a welcoming ceremony at the Student Hall and that means we can catch up on new fresh faces. I've always wanted to do this." Do Hyun said in excitement.

Thread: Lee Do Hyun (@Do11hyun) - hello sophomore, any freshies out here?

Threads is an application known for its tweet-like feature but it only shows the users near you which makes it easy for them to find, discuss, and talk with. It didn't have a messaging option which only means everyone could see and read your insights. Hot threads are the ones always featured in BHP—Bulletin Home Page.

The No. 1 hot search belonged to the current user–Lee Do Hyun.

"Do Hyun-ah, don't take all the girls. Leave some for us." Seok Min begged, "Guys guys look."

"Who is that?"

"Jeez, she looked like a Gangnam Beauty!"

"You sure about that Do Hyun? I mean she already followed you."

Do Hyun got surprised and immediately checked. 0 posts and 1 following. "Jung Hana." He softly spoke in between his breaths. "I should look for her at the Students Hall, I'm sure she will be there, right?"

"Obviously." Seok Min responded. "Just to confirm if she is real."

The three boys rushed their way out of the court—disregarding the fact that they smelled horrible and sweating all over.

"Jackpot." Do Hyun pointed at the clueless girl looking around the Student Hall. She has a tall and slim figure, pointed nose, double eyelids perfect soft pale skin and a curvy lips. Everything Do Hyun could ask for a woman is right in front of him. He knew from that exact moment it was Jung Hana, he just needed confirmation.

"Hey there, new girl. Are you looking for your block mates? can I borrow your certificate of registration?"

It was obvious—She wasn't going to let her. He decided to take it away from her hand to see it for himself. *So, it was her. Jung Hana, who followed me on Threads.* He reminded himself.

Little did Hana know, Do Hyun secretly memorized her phone number printed at the lowest part of her papers. "Alright, Jung Hana-ssi, if you need help I'm here. We're here."

"I'm Seok Min by the way." The brown-haired guy greeted her shamelessly. "Hyun Bin." The latter waved from behind, he used his deep manly voice card. Hana was hesitant to greet them but out of respect, she decided to, "Y-yes, Jung Hana, I'm pleased to meet you."

"We have to go now." Do Hyun winked, Hana was unfazed by his flirtatiousness.

Seek Min leaned towards Hyo Bin, "She does look like a Gangnam beauty. Still, she's pretty."

𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

"Hana, Jung Hana," I announced to the group as the first task was to introduce ourselves one by one. I was nervously waiting for them to ask me, I badly wanted to make friends and make a good impression.

"I'm Hyun Tae Hyun, some call me in threads as HTH. Pleased to meet you all especially you, Hana-ssi, I'm looking forward to being friends with you."

I couldn't mutter a word after he said that. In a way of not being boastful, but I do get indirect confessions like this a lot. The same phase, we would kick off as friends would later go on with confessions which made me a little uncomfortable.

"What do you say?"
"We can be."

I answered it shortly to cut off malicious glances. A few of my newfound friends were very supportive towards me. "Gosh, I wish I had that rizz." We laughed. "Yori-ah, it's alright." I pat her back. "Trust me, you don't know how I feel in my shoes."

It's not that I'm ungrateful, I'm blessed but things can get out of hand if you're not sane enough.

"So, to begin the proper start of our semester. We, your Seniors decided to throw an opening party this coming week. I'm expecting everyone to participate, Alright? Don't ghost us, please." Kwon-Sunbae says.

"Yes!"

We got dismissed earlier than expected. Usually, the first day isn't really serious. They gave us the remaining time to walk around the campus and familiarize ourselves with the place where we'll be staying for the next 4 years of our Uni Life.

"Hana-ah, if may I ask. How do you know about Lee Do Hyun?" Yoo Raquestioned as the four of us walked into the campus. " Lee Do Hyun? Who is that?"

"Oh, come on. You don't know him? Yet you followed him on threads!"

"Ah, I must have followed the wrong guy. I'm new to this app." I quickly opened the application to unfollow him without hesitation. Yoo Ra stopped me from doing it, "No, don't do that. Girls will assume you're just trying to get Do Hyun's attention. I suggest you just let it like that. Besides he has already followed you. Look."

Threads: (@hjana11): ldh_sky started following you!