Characters

(The drawings of these characters will be slightly inaccurate because I honestly don't want to find a tone of skin color that fits these characters. My art isn't realistic enough, so here it'll say their skin color, in the pictures it'll just be a light grey. [In other pictures, they will have their skin color because of them being drawn much earlier before this decision was made. Sometimes, they may even have their original look.])

⚠️Mike Schmidt: 27 y/o
Bald due to Bite of 89, tannish skin, usually has cuts and scratches on his arms all the time because of fighting off animatronics. Always wears a dark red beanie or his security hat. Usually wears a black t-shirt, his night guard uniform, or just a plain white t-shirt. He wears casual jeans and sneakers. (He has bright blue eyes.)
⚠️Scott Cawthon: 32 y/o
Dark brown hair with pale skin and dark, reddish brown eyes. He has one human arm and one animatronic arm, due to Foxy. But he "paid" him back for it. He helps out Mike beginning from Night 4. Usually wears a black beanie or nothing on his head at all. He wears a dark red long sleeve sometimes, his nightguard uniform, or a plain, dark grey t shirt. Same with Mike, casual jeans, black shoes.
⚠️Carl Woods: 35 y/o
Bright, ginger hair(curly) with black glasses. His skin is in between pale and tan, with a few freckles here and there. He usually wears a dark green sweater, or just a green shirt. He loves green. Casual jeans and black shoes, blah blah blah. Carl has a LOT of knowledge about the Pizzeria from 1987, and used to work as a night guard there, so he just sees the latest (2004 Pizzeria) animatronics easy. He is slightly older than Scott.
⚠⚡️️Vincent/James/Edward Rusty:
31 y/o
Reddish purple hair tied into a messy, short ponytail. He has tannish skin and usually wears a light grey t shirt, or a dull purple night guard uniform. Casual jeans, or grey pants. Black shoes, blah blah blah. Pretty good with axes and knives...
⚡️James: ??? y/o
Same appearance, except is always seen wearing a light grey t shirt and casual jeans, and usually has an axe or a knife.
⚡️Edward: ??? y/o
Dark black demon/ghost with glitchy appearance. Pixels reappear and disappear on his "form" a lot. He has pure bright red eyes, and shadowy, torn, animatronic rabbit ears. When he smiles, he looks rather horrifying. He has long fangs and a long, pointed tongue. No people can see him but people who have seen or encountered death. His figure is humane.
⚠️Jeremy Fitzgerald: 18 y/o
Light brown hair(curly)with pale skin and redwood brown eyes. He usually wears a light blue sweater that's too big for him(he wears it anyways because he's Jeremy) or a night guard uniform. He wears casual jeans, or grey pants. Black shoes, yadayadayada. He's the youngest of the night guards, and a newbie. He loves cartoons and video games.
⚠️Damion [No surname]: 19 y/o
Messy mop of black hair with tan skin and bright green eyes. He usually wears a brown jacket with a furry collar. He wears a dark red t shirt inside the jacket. He is never seen wearing his uniform, and he usually wears dark grey jeans and black converse. Damion is different from the others. He was born mute, but extremely talented in coding and machinery. You can usually find him trying to figure out a crazy mechanical puzzle or just messing around on his computer. When he meets Mike, he develops a close friendship with him, by writing down his words on a notepad to communicate. During his time in the office with Mike and Scott, he is found trying to fix the electricity to last longer multiple times. Once, he even tried to reprogram Freddy to fight for them, but Mike quickly shot in and told him not to because Scott might get suspicious.

Note:
If any of this has offended you, I am very sorry.
-WM