Day/Night 4

-DAY 4, 2:57PM-

Mike walked into the Pizzeria, looking around at the bustling children, playfully cheering with joy as Freddy and Chica performed. Bonnie, however... was gone. He walked to the backstage, and looked inside the Storage Closet, Bonnie's favorite hiding place. The animatronic lay on the ground, slumped in a corner like a forgotten doll.

"You shouldn't be back here." A tall man stood in the doorway, with a security guard uniform. He had a messy mop of dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and pale skin. He wore grey pants and black sneakers, his arms crossed accusingly. His right arm was normal, human, and perfectly fine... His left arm was a red, animatronic arm. Was that... Foxy's arm?

"Then why're you back here?" Mike glared.

"Something called the Dayshift." The man replied.

Then, Mike recalled the phone recording he had gotten on his 1st night. The phone guy, or "Scott," was moving up to the day shift.

"Say, do you know a person named Scott? His last name was... Uh..." Mike snapped his fingers repeatedly, thinking. "Cawton? Cawthon. Yeah, Scott Cawthon."

"I am Scott Cawthon... Why?" Scott asked suspiciously.

"I'm Mike Schmidt. A guy named James attacked me last night. I reckon you know him?" Mike glared.

"James Rusty? No, never heard of him." Scott quickly replied.

"I didn't even mention his last name." Mike grinned triumphantly.

"Okay, fine. I do know James Rusty, but hear me now. I have nothing to do with that insane man's crimes. He's been acting strange ever since he heard your name. It's like he knew you, somehow." Scott admitted.

"Scott, help me tonight." Mike simply said.

"What?" Scott frowned, surprised by his answer.

"Help me tonight. We'll see if James shows up again. If he does, I need your help to convince him to tell me... Something. He knows that the doors kept Foxy away. He knew that Bonnie had a weak spot. Even I didn't know about the Bonnie thing. He somehow seems experienced with the NightShift. I want to know if he had anything to do with the murders. Because... He tried to kill me." Mike explained.

Scott closed his eyes, considering the thought.

"Alright."

-NIGHT 4, 1 AM-

Mike didn't need to worry about the battery tonight. He brought a baseball bat, and if he needed to defend himself, he would. Scott had brought a metal rod, about four feet long, with a sharp speartip on both sides. Once Mike questioned him about it, Scott simply said "It's saved my life once, and it will again."

-NIGHT 4, 2:59 AM-

At exactly 2:59 AM, James appeared. He walked in before Mike could close the door, but it was no use anyway because of the shattered window, which had still not been prepared.

This time, James held no weapon, but he still had his grin otherwise.

"Go ahead, kill me if you must." James spread his arms as if welcoming them to a carnival.

Mike raised his bat.

"I want answers. Why did you attempt to kill me?" He growled.

"Oh, that wasn't me, it was Edward. More like James' fault, but James is James, and Edward is Edward." 'James' grinned.

"What?" Mike was confused.

"I'm Vincent Rusty. Vincent, if you may." Vincent laughed. "Greetings, Mr. Schmidt. Greetings, Cawthon."

"Don't call me by my last name. You no longer have the right to call me by that, you sick murderer." Scott hissed, raising his spear.

"Alright, Scott." Vincent smiled, his emotion undisturbed by Scott's insult.

"Second question. You murdered the children, didn't you?" Mike started to move closer.

"I can confirm that Edward is responsible for that. I have a little disorder where these other, wretched versions of me attempt to take over." Vincent replied, reaching behind him.

"Put it down." It was Mike's turn to say it now.

"Nah, you didn't, so why should I?" Vincent chuckled, holding up a knife.

The next thing that happened was just plain confusion.

-NIGHT 4, 3:46 AM-

Chica and Foxy shot in at the same time, colliding as the three men jumped out of the way. Scott stabbed Chica in the neck, and she crashed down, onto the floor. Mike jumped up and slammed his bat onto Foxy's head, with no effect. He quickly hit Foxy in the neck, scared that it was too late. Two white wisps escaped into the air.

Foxy fell onto the ground too, and Vincent was nowhere to be seen.

Scott grabbed Mike's arm, his spear in the other, and they ran down the hallway. Freddy's head lifted up, and a yellow suit seemed to appear at his feet for a split second. Vincent appeared from under a table, and he joined them.

"Get out." Vincent hissed.

"I'm not leaving you here with these suits, you're going to 'fix' their systems like you did last time." Scott snapped.

"I already told you, that was Fritz!" Vincent shouted in frustration. "Now you guys get out, I have 5 minutes left!"

"What 5 minutes?!" Scott screamed. "Until we all die, yeah!"

"He means 5 minutes... Until Edward appears..." Mike realized.

"Edwards coming. Get out. Get out now!" Vincent yelled, shoving them towards the doorway.

Scott and Mike ran out the door, just as an animatronic scream chilled the cold night air.

But it wasn't that cold, because they were in Australia, but you get it.