Chapter 1: The dark day.

Carlos is a rich and famous person. He loves to sing and dance and he owns a big music industry which he runs with his friends. Carlos is currently 25 years old married happily with two kids. How it all started...

Carlos António was born in a rich and wealthy family, Mr. António, Carlos's father loved Carlos so much. Carlos had a big brother Diego. Diego also cared and loved his baby brother. Carlos was 10 and Diego was 14 when their father died living all his wealth their mother's name, Quinn.

Three years passed, Quinn re married to another man, Leon. Carlos turned 16 while Diego turned 20. Diego schooled in the best medical school while Carlos went to a normal high school. Quinn and Diego were never home to take care of Carlos leaving him with his stepfather. Carlos always goes to school late and sometimes get bullied by his classmate but that didn't stop him from being the best in his class. Christopher, Carlos best friend in school will sometimes bring food for Carlos because his stepfather has refused to take care of him. He sometimes beat Carlos up and molest him in any ways possible and threatened him not to tell anyone about it. Carlos told no one about it even his best friend.

Carlos involved himself in shady businesses like gay prostitution, pole dancing and waiter at a gay club because he didn't have any money even if his mum send him money his stepfather will always take it leaving the poor boy with nothing. One of the clients named Mateo found interest in Carlos and wanted to buy him and keep him for himself and told the boss about it which the boss agreed and Mateo bought Carlos for 100 grand. Every day after school, Carlos will go to the gay to meet with Mateo and then they book a room and have sex. This has become Carlos normal routine, from school to the gay bar then he goes home get tortured by his stepfather eat his dinner if there's any and study.

On a fateful day or I mean an unfortunate day, Carlos went to meet Mateo as usual but he was shocked to see two other men there and ask Mateo what's was going on, Mateo told him he wanted to try something new. Mateo told him they were going to have a threesome and it must be a BDSM sex. Carlos refused and tried to walk out but Mateo dragged him and said; "I paid for you; I own you".

Carlos tried to fight back but Mateo was too strong and pulled him and threw him on the bed, slapped him and ripped his clothes then handcuffed him to the bed while Carlos was screaming and begging him to stop with tears rolling down his eyes, the men didn't listen and covered his mouth and did whatever they wanted to do to him. After they were done, they bought him pain kills for the pain and also some clothes and food with money and gave him, he took them and left.