Chapter 4

Today me, Silica, and Levi are training we have become a great teams I do my fire style and Levi dose his water style Silica will uses her lighting style with Levi water style jutsu. I'm the one who puts them under genjutsu and they Attack then I finish of with fire style.

We were in the training field and Jumbo came and said. "Ha all yall come see I got a gift for you." He handed us a paper we read it and it said.

Chunin exams tryouts

Must be in cell of three to enter first part July 2

Levi clines on to jumbos neck hugging him yelling. "Thank you jumbo senise I love you!"

We entered the building and I looked at the sign and said. "You people fall for that that's the wrong numbed can't you see threw that genjutsu." I turned and walked to the right room with my team the others had their mouths hung open.

(Hidan POV)

Holly crap how did she do that well some one as hot as here has to be that good.

We got to our seats I had my eye on that girl the entire time she was done in 10 minutes flat amazing I got to find out her name.

When we were done we went to the gate for the next stage and I ran to the girl and said. "Hi nice to meet you whats your name." "Sora Uchiha." She told my with here hands in here pocket not caring. "I'm Hidan nice to meet you" she looked at me blushed and turned here head back forward. I smirked. "What you like what you see." She lifted her arm pulled it back and shot it out punching me in the stomach. "Idiot." She said I fell on the ground curled up in a ball. "Help me." I said.

(Sora POV)

I got to the second part of the second round and as I got to the top of the ralling I saw Hidan and he waved I stuck my tung out. He yelled. "Women what dose that mean!" I yelled. "Means your and idiot with a pervy brain!" Jumbo tried calming us down.

The final round of the third part of the exam I was battling Hidan. "He pulled out a kunia I just stood their he ran at me and I grabed his kunia pulled him over my head and threw him on the ground and put my foot on his back putting more pressure if he struggled. He screamed out like a little girl at the end. "Aw! you crazy bitch let go aw!"

I won the chunin exams at age 6 bravo!

Sorry this was shot and I haven't been updating here story eaither because I've been busy with other stuff but I have had this idea with Hidan in my head for a long time so I thought I'd go and do it Ya so here it is.