Chapter 2

Soras POV

I've been training with Danzo and he has been helping me with my target he said he was going to show me how to do fire style jutsu.

"All right Sora give it a try." Danzo said to me. I did the signs and I held in my breath and let out a tiny bit of fire that was smaller then a playstation. "I guess you weren't the person I thought had a lot of potential." Danzo said walking away. "I ll come back in a week to check on your statuses." I did it again and again trying to get it right.

I have been trying for 4 days now and it's only as big as me it needs to be bigger my grandpaw Madara could destroy a entire forest with one blast of fire ball and so if he can then I can to.

I was practing one more time befor Danzo got back. "Let me see what you can do now." Danzo said and I nodded and did my fire ball it covered the entire pond. "No no Sora I expected more from you." He said and walked away. What dose he want from me. "I'll come back in another week to check on you.

Next week is my 6th birthday oh Ya I forget but I got to train.

I continued to practice my fire ball jutsu and I think this is it the right size.

It is my 6 birthday today but I stille went to train.

I went to the top of the mountain in the hidden stone I did the hand signs I heldy breath and then it happend sharigan awakened. *fire style fire ball jutsu* and the fire style jutsu covered the entire top of the village putting the village in shadows.

Danzo walked up behind me and said. "Well down Sora I am very proud of you but I'm afraid that your eyes are mine." He said with two ninja popping up in front of him. "What no why Danzo." I asked frightened by what he said. "You see I only trained you so that when your sharigan awakened I take your eye and I'd replace it with my other eye so I can be invisible." "No I won't let you!" I yelled at him I did my fire ball on him and he was still standing. "Don't be two hasty silly little girl but I must be going so I'll see you later Sora Uchiha."

I fell on my knees and my hands fell to the floor and I couldn't stop thinking that that was Danzo I couldn't believe it he seemed so nice he was good to me unlike everyone else.

"Your Sora Uchiha." And ninja said looking down ate me. "Yes what you want." I said getting up from the ground and he responded. "The Tsuchikage had ordered me to find you."

I flowed him to the Tsuchikages office and when I got in their the Tsuchikage asked me. "Sora are you the one who made that giant fire ball." And I told him. "Yes did it hurt anybody Lord Tsuchikage." "Oh no Sora I just wanted to see something from you." He said laughing a little. And I asked him confused. "What is it?" "Do me as many perfect showed clones as you can." He ordered me so I did 3 perfect showed clones and the Tsuchikage got up floated over to me and said. "Sora Uchiha I want to name you an official ninja of the hidden stone village great job." He said holding out a ninja head band and I said thank you and put the head band around my head. "You'll meet you team tomorrow." He told me.
I can't wait to meet my new team!