Character Profile: Elly

Full Name: Eloise Marie West (her first name is of Germanic origin, meaning 'famous warrior', and her middle name is of French origin, meaning 'star of the sea')

Nicknames: El & Elly

Age: 15

Nationality/Ethnicity: French on her mother's side, German on her father's side

Hair color: dark brown; dyed bright pink from her roots to mid-length (full hair length is about 2 inches above her shoulders)

Eye color: hazel (blue with brown around her pupils)

Height: 5 feet, 4 inches (about an inch taller than Morty but not quite as tall as Summer)

Physical appearance: has fair skin and has her ears pierced (two studs on her upper ears & small hoops on her lower ears). Wears a reddish-brown skirt with a few patches on it over knee-length yellow shorts; a worn, royal blue short-sleeved work shirt tied at the waist with a light T-shirt underneath; purple calf-length combat boots & golden-brown fingerless gloves. Sometimes carries a red satchel and goggles.

Picture:

Personality: brave and spontaneous; however, after learning of her nephew (Logan's) birth, Elly became more maternal and motherly towards her nephew, as she knows her sister and her brother-in-law might never come back from fighting the Galactic F...

Personality: brave and spontaneous; however, after learning of her nephew (Logan's) birth, Elly became more maternal and motherly towards her nephew, as she knows her sister and her brother-in-law might never come back from fighting the Galactic Federation. Elly does have a protective nature as well; she is very close and kind to Rick and his family (as he was there for her when she needed it most) & gets angry when anyone threatens or attacks her family and friends.

Relatives:

-Elliot West (birth father)

-Amelia West (birth mother)

-Emily West/Martinez (older sister)

-Antonio Martinez (brother-in-law)

-Logan West-Martinez (biological nephew/adoptive son)

Surrogate/Adoptive Family:

-Rick Sanchez (surrogate grandfather)

-Morty Smith (surrogate younger brother)

-Summer Smith (surrogate older sister)

-Beth Smith (surrogate mother)

-Jerry Smith (surrogate father)

Skills and Abilities:

-Mechanical/robotics knowledge and skills: Elly, like Rick, has a vast knowledge and history of building robots and machinery. This is even shown in her childhood, when she was revealed to be both fascinated by Rick's tech and able to repair her sister's laser rifle with nothing but a screwdriver and her wits.

-Hand-to-hand/armed combat skills: Having grown up in a dimension where sword-fighting was the main use of combat and entertainment (and where the Battle of Blood Ridge occurred), Elly had acquired the skills to sword-fight and learned hand-to-hand combat from the early age of seven. When she was nine and her sister got married, her brother-in-law, Antonio, also helped her learn how to shoot a laser rifle with both accuracy and quickness.

-Childcare knowledge: Due to her sister's and brother-in-law's sudden absences, Elly has become the adoptive mother/guardian of her nephew, Logan and has learned a lot about taking care of and providing for a young child, being able to create a clear schedule for her nephew in order to make sure he's well taken care of and provided for.

-Trilingualism: Being the sister-in-law of Antonio (who is Latino) and being taken care of by Rick when she was nine, Elly is fluent in Spanish, as well as English and French (due to her mother's nationality). She does know a few phrases and words in German (due to her father's nationality), but she isn't fluent yet.