CH.7 : "Oscuras"

3rd POV

"Nnoitra...." Jaden cursed underneath his breath. Nnoitra, who was frozen in fear, watched as Jaden released.

"Cero." Jaden called out. After pointing his knuckles at Nnoitra, a bright yellow blast made it's way towards Nnoitra.

"Cero!" Nnoitra barely choked out. A gigantic explosion erupted and ended when Jaden sonidoed forward and grabbed Nnoitra's face.

"Your coming with me." Jaden proclaimed as he flew in the air towards the top of Las Noches. Jaden then used Nnoitra's head to break a hole big enough for the two of them to appear at the top of the fortress.

"Screw you! Prey, Santa Teresa!" Even though Nnoitra released, he was like a tiny fly compared to a boot.

"Cero!" Sticking out his tongue and charging a cero, Nnoitra attempted to take control of the battle. The two were still on top of Las Noches and there were now two holes in the roof: One made by Jaden using Nnoitra's head earlier and another due to Jaden's Cero.

After the smoke disappeared, Nnoitra found that Jaden was impervious to his cero.

"Fuck You!" Nnoitra shouted in frustration.

After clashing blades a few times, Jaden had managed multiple slashes and cuts while Nnoitra hadn't landed any.

"Nnoitra. This is for Nel." Jaden called as he raised a blue cero at Nnoitra. Nnoitra was fear-stricken, unable to move.

"Th-that cero....." Nnoitra wimpered, his voice quivering.

"Cero Oscura." Jaden called out. The massive blue attack crashed into Nnoitra. Upon impact, Nnoitra was shocked. Even in a split second, the attack knocked the breath out of him. The explosion it created increased the hole in Las Noches to the size of a mile-long crater.

Nnoitra's unconscious body was falling freely through the sky. Jaden floated down towards Nel and her fraccion.

Notincg that Nel had reverted to a child due to the leak in reiatsu from her head wound, he looekd at the two fraccion.

"When she wakes up, tell her her name. Nothing else. When she's like this, she doesn't have to fight."

"What about you?" they both asked.

"I'll be fine."

A/N

Little sister reading story: SO that explains why Cero Oscuras is banned from use inside of Las Noches!

Me: Yeep

Sister: This story sucks

Me: T.T YOU COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT ANY BETTER!?!?