Chapter 11

next time I'm bringing earplugs! Oh god my heart is still racing, i think i screamed the entire time. But it's worth it." Wow the lemonade looks so refreshing with ice. " Ah, finally. this lemonade is hitting the spot, it's so sweet and tart at the same time. I know it's perfect for a hot weather and wild ride. I'm so glad to come here today. Me too, this has been the best day ever. What do want to do next?

Hmm, i don't know maybe we should try ferries wheel ? I never ride ferries wheel, so can we can ride today? Sound like a plan, let's do it.

Jay pov

As we rode the ferries wheel, i couldn't help, but feel nervous. I had never been a big fan of heights. But I wanted to experience for once, as we rose higher and higher, I stared to feel relax a little. The view of incredible, and i could see the whole amusement park from up here. Then i turned to see Maria and said. ( End pov )

Maria i have something i need to tell you. ( my tone of the voice become serious. I took deep breath and said ) i..i.. I have a secret identity! I'm actually a super hero. Oh gosh you scared me idiot, by the way what kind of superhero are you ?

I have the power to control emotions. I can make people happy, sad, angry or anything else I want. It's a big
responsibility, but I love doing it

Maria pov

We spent the rest of the ride talking about Jay's superhero adventures. It was amazing to hear the all the good he was doing in the world. When we got off the ferries wheel, I felt like I had a newfound respect for the jay. He was truly amazing.

Let's go the fun is not end yet. But it's getting dark now. No we have to go beach now. You want to go beach at this time? Yes do you have any problem? No i don't have problem with that okay then let's go.
Jay pov

After amusement park we went beach, Maria is running towards water i was so happy today. this days i was so stressed but after coming here I'm feeling good I also started to run behind her. ( End pov )

Wow! Water is cold. You are the one who wanted to came. Yeah yeah! I know man, because it's my habit to coming beach after amusement park. when i was with my family whenever we went amusement park after that our mom takes us to beach, I'm missing my mom, Rowan and Jed. Jay did get any kind of information about Jed? I don't know where is my brother ?how's he, did he eaten or not ? Jay please find my brother please ( started crying )

Maria? While hugging her , don't cry and I'm trying to find jed don't worry he will fine I'm sure don't cry like that if he knows that you are crying he will kill me for making her princess cry please don't cry you are looking like monkey you know? Yeah!! While hitting his chest, I'm not monkey okay. MARIA IS A MONKEY!!!, Yeaah!!! you donkey, idiot don't shout like that or I will kill you before jed!!! He started to run in water and I'm cashing him behind and he started to throw water on me.

What is this? This is not a castle! Hey I'm don't know how to make castle, but this is beautiful look at his face. ( Proud smile) huh? Face do call this face ? Ha..hahh.h. yeaah!! Monkey this is beautiful okay! Yeah yeah!!! Beautiful hah...hah..h. don't laugh it's really hard okay but atleast I tried not like you just sitting. Okay you win now buy some snacks I'm hungry!! okay you wait here i will be right back. Okay .

Now buy some snacks I'm hungry!! Okay you wait here i will be right back. Look i buy cotton candy, chips, cold drink, and chocolate okay? Yes boss, now let's go home. After eating we went home...

Author pov

As they arrived home, Maria was sleeping in the car, exhausted from the day's adventures. Jay gently woke her up and told her to go inside, saying he would park the car. But Maria, with a sly smile, intentionally left her phone in the car.

Jay parked the car and retrieved Maria's phone, chuckling to himself. "Stubborn girl, always forgetting things."

He walked towards Maria's room, knocked on the door, but received no response. He knocked again, thinking she might have fallen asleep. Slowly opening the door, he found an empty bed. Confused, he thought she might be in the bathroom, but repeated knocks yielded no response.

Jay's confusion turned to worry as he walked towards the balcony, calling out Maria's name. The darkness of the balcony only added to his concern. But as he reached for the light switch, the room illuminated, revealing a stunning surprise.
_________________________________________________________________________________________