To my readers

I know I have been irregular but I had to come back to let all my readers know a few things. Recently I have been seeing that many readers had added my books to their libraries. I feel like I owe this to them.

A personal note

For a long time I have been trying to convince myself that writing isnt for me because my family never supported it. I started writing in 2020 because I had ample of time but soon after the pandemic was over I was back to my busy life. At that time I was going through a dark phrase. I tried to distract myself with other thing but failed. Right now I am preparing for my finals which will be during February 2024 and I am incredibly happy to say that after that I will me able to study Literature as my major, it was hard to accept but I still did what felt right. In my society if you are not a science major or a commerce major you get judged brutally. I have been around people with such narrow mindset since I was born (Asian rizz) but I am grad that now I get to choose what I want to do with my life.

The future of my books

Coming to the best part. The good news is that will be continuing each book that I ever published on this app and trust me I will not take then off this platform until I get a chance to publish the physical version. I have been getting few requests but I don't want to be one of the writers who has turned their books into cash cows.

The part you all been waiting for

So when it comes to when I'm going to continue writing, the answer is: I am current working on few books. i have already finished writing "YOU VS. ME" and I will be uploading it from roughly late February of 2024. The reason is very obvious. Since "YOU VS.ME"isn't really a long book. Also it's the first book I ever finished writing completely so I do have a soft corner for it.

I have some mixed feelings about FOURSOME. The version of foursome I have is 50% written and 50% delulu. Its going to take me some time to finish the storyline and then finally finish writing it. I have also talked about this in my conversation but didn't not get any response so FOURSOME will be in hold until at least I finish YOU VS. ME. Following it will be Ace of Arabella.

With love

River.

see ya'll later bitches