Chapter three

I pulled into the drive and I parked my car locking it when I got out. I opened the door and sae my mum sat there in her work clothes with a cup of coffee and a magazine.

"Hi mum" I greeted her.

"Hi hunny did you find out about the baby project today" she question. Wait!what! She knew.

"you knew?" I questioned her.

" I only found out today I got a phone call asking if I agreed and then she told me what you was going to be doing" she informed me.

"oh okay well I best get packing" I said while making my way up to my room. When I arrived at my room I took the suitcase out from under my bed and I unzipped it. I went into my bathroom and into my cupboard and took out a new toothbrush and toothpaste. I grabbed my head and shoulders cucumber and aoel shampoo and conditioner. I walked back into my room and threw them into the case. I took a handfuls of underwear and chucked them into my suitcase and I grabbed my all black nike huaraches and my white superstars. I grabbed a pair or gold wedged sandals and a pair of black pair of boots. I placed them into the case and then I took handfuls and handfuls of clothes and put them in. I quickly rushed back into my bathroom and took some lady feminine products just in case and I placed them in there. I was now ready for this whole disaster waiting to happen.

Sorry for the short chapter