music

sebastian always dreamt of what it would be like to be in a band with claude. he dreamt of the crazy rumors, having to fit inside tight spaces to escape fans, cuddling on the bus..

he wanted to sing. claude would always tell him how wonderful he was and how he should be in choir or something, but sebastian never listened. he had low self esteem, but if he was in a band, that could be helped. he'd get loads of compliments, so maybe that would finally help him believe in his talents.

sebastian never knew what to sing about, either. he didn't want to be the typical artist who writes about love and sex and drugs, he wanted his work to be meaningful.

he wrote about his life. the sky. books he read. his problems. his good days, his bad days. he finally gave in and wrote about claude.

claude was the type of guy that would keep to himself unless he really knew you. since that was the case, him and sebastian would stay up at ungodly hours of the night talking. listening to each other's voice.

sebastian wrote about claude's eyes. claude's hair. the way he fell asleep in his spectacles and always complained how his nose hurt once he woke up.

he could never stop writing about how much claude was his fantasy that eventually became a dream come true.

-

claude faustus never spoke. he always put his emotions into his guitar.
his songs would always be in a sad, minor key. he believed he had nothing to look forward to.

that is, until he met a boy with eyes the color of sparkling rubies and hair unkempt named sebastian michaelis.
when he went home that day, all he could think of was 'sebastian. sebastian. sebastian.' he composed songs about happiness and love and flowers, songs that were now in a major key.

claude knew love at first sight was real.