horror movies

Footsteps echoed through the hallways as Claude Faustus ran into their room.

"Sebastian!"

He sat up slowly, sighing. He just wanted to rest! There was work in the morning, and even though it was early, he believed in beauty sleep.

"Sebastian, baby, it's so scary!"

Claude climbed into Sebastian's lap, trembling with fear.

"They're going to get me.. They're coming! Do you hear them?" He stuck his neck out, as if he was listening closely for the smallest of sounds.
Sebastian just shrugged and wrapped his arms around his lover. He knew Claude was scared easily, but never like this.

"Who do I have to kill, love? Who's scaring you?"

Claude buried his head into Sebastian's chest and breathed out slowly.

"The spiders."

Sebastian had to hold back a laugh. Spiders? Really? Like his mother always told him, they're more scared of you than you are of them.

"It's alright, Claude. They aren't coming for you. You could crush them so easily, you know? They won't hurt you."

Claude looked at his boyfriend with the eyes of a child. "Would you kill them for me? They're awfully terrifying."

He nodded. This was silly, but if it meant him sleeping, he'd agree.

"You need sleep. You work tomorrow, don't you?" Sebastian questioned. Claude worked at Starbucks as a barista in Barnes and Noble nearly 12/7, therefore sleep was mandatory.

"I do, but I can't sleep! It came on and I felt like if I slept they'd crawl inside my head and terrorize my brain!"

Sebastian giggled softly. "Claude, you're such a whiny bitch, but it's so cute!"

The younger boy gasped. "You can't call your top a bitch. Never."

"Why not, bitch?"

"No, it's not how it works! You're the bitch and I fuck you, not the other way around," Claude sighed. "Anyways! Will you please come watch the movie with me?"

After lots of unnecessary begging, Sebastian finally gave in and went downstairs with his boyfriend. Claude unpaused the movie and climbed into Sebastian's lap.

"I'm scared," he whispered.

"Shh," Sebastian said as he watched the screen.

The movie was truly frightening, as was any movie with bloody insects. This one, though, gave Claude the jitters.

The couple had always promised to protect each other no matter what, and from fright counted, too. Sebastian took this rule into consideration and did every comforting thing he knew for Claude, just to keep him sane.

Once the movie was over, Sebastian could see why Claude was so scared. He, too, was in a shocked state.

"Claude, baby, are you okay?"

No response.

"Baby..?"

Silence.

Sebastian giggled softly as he realized Claude was sleeping. He had completed his mission; he had protected his spider from the others.