Chapter 6

I woke up in my bed with my pillow soaked in tears, my sheets covering my body. I checked my phone, and I saw a missed call from Caleb. I instantly sat up, and my vision became blurry for a few seconds. I was confused as to why he called me, so I began to call him.

*ring* *ring*

'Hello,' says Caleb.

'Hey, you called me?' I say.

'Yea, I wanted to ask if you could come to 'drago slayer' tonight?' Caleb said.

'Yes sure, what time?' i shout.

'Uh.. I'll pick you up at 8' he says.

'Alr see you then' i pounce.

After a few hours of doing nothing, stillness begins to seep into my mind as the killer of my father consumes my feelings with wrath. The hours fly by because it's six o'clock in the afternoon and I'm still not alert.

It's 7:15 p.m., and I'm considering calling off my plans with Caleb since I simply can't seem to get into the partying spirit at the moment. My doorbell rings just as I start to contact Caleb. Abruptly, I got up and walked over to the door.

Thrust open the door.

Caleb was there.

'Estas lista hermosa' said caleb with a smirk on his face.

'whats that supposed to mean' i annonced.

' you ready beautiful? ' caleb said gentely.

' uh not really, i was just about to call you to tell you that i'm not feeling it tonight' i say with a sad look on my face.

'oh, are you okay? Did someone hurt you?' his face suddenly changed, he seemed more angry.

' yes, i'm okay, i just dont feel the spirit tonight' i say.

'well if thats the case, im staying here then, señorita' he says with that smirk face.

' you dont hav-' i try to say.

'but i want to' he cuts me off.

As i try to close the door, he stops it and pushes it open and goes inside. He then grabbed me by my waist, look me in my eyes and it felt like time stopped, one look from this man and i cant breathe. Its as if he takes the oxygen right out of my lungs and he was gonna eat me with his eyes..

'¿qué me estás haciendo?' caleb says with that desirable look on his face.

'bésame' i whisper.

I took her by the face and gently brushed her lips, melting into hers as soon as I heard her speak those words. My thoughts was entirely overtaken by this woman's fragrance. Her scent took over me so much that, in the moments before our lips met, I forgot all she had spoken.

His lips were soft, my mind was cleansed, and everything I thought was absent. In every kiss, my hunger for him grew. He pushed me up against the wall and began to slowly leave kisses on my neck. I ripped his shirt off his chest and left small kisses on his chest and his abs.

Gently, he raises me up and puts his two hands on my buttocks. Without taking his lips from mine, he did that, and holy crap, that's hot. After setting me on my bed, he watched me lie flat on my stomach as he undressed. To let him know how much I needed him at the moment, I bit my lip carefully.

I saw that she had her eyes fixed on mine while I undressed, and she seemed to be eating me with her gaze. Her lips were slowly being chewed by her teeth. I roll over her, kissing her all the way up to her thighs. With a little moan, she hauls me up.