Chapter 4

Carrie

"You are? That explains a lot." She says. I cry even more. How is Connor suppose to be a father to two babies at the same time? "Shh, it's okay. Do your parents know?" She asks. I shake my head. "No one knows but you. Not even Connor." I say, then the bell rings. I have one more period left. Maybe I can make it. "You want to go?" She asks. "Yeah, no classes with Connor, so yeah." I say. She smiles and nods. "But Misty.." I say. "Carrie, your a bigger person than her." She says. I give her a look. "Well thanks Tor." I say. "No no! Not like that, your skinny, definitely, I mean-""I know what you mean. Thanks." I smile and give her a side hug. "Carrie! Carrie wait up!" Connor yells through the halls. "Go go go." Tori pushes me into the classroom. I sit at my desk. "Carrie please listen to me. It was a huge mistake. I don't love her! I don't even like her, your the one Carrie." He says. I roll my eyes. "Leave her alone." Tori spats. I kind of smile, she always has my back. No matter what. "Yeah, leave her alone Connor. Lets go to class baby." She tells him. I'm about to strike fire. "He's NOT YOUR BABY!
He is mine, or actually was.""Please don't do this Car. I love you, not her." He says. "It's too late Connor. You cheated, now your going to be a father. Congrats." I say. He looks at me sad, then the bell rings. He stays put, until I walk back to my seat. I don't even know if he left. But I do know we are over.