•Back home•

(Y/n)
"Nghh...." I hissed as I slowly opened my eyes, looking around only to see that I'm in a rather colorful bedroom. 'Where am I?' I ask myself. Before I could think again I hear the door creak open. Wally came walking in, "Oh, darling I didn't realize you were awake..." He said exhausted. He started to walk closer to me, then I realized he wasn't wearing his usual clothes. He wore a pale blue-tinted shirt.... And his usual rainbow pants were now grey and white stripped.
As I was analyzing him I didn't even realize him stalking closer and eventually climbing onto the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me closely. "I missed you...." He spoke softly looking deeply into my eyes. I didn't say anything back to him.
"Darling.... Why did you leave?" Wally said trying not to cry. Once again I didn't reply. "Please darling..... anything..... just talk to me...." As he spoke I saw tears start to form in his eyes, before he lowered his head down laying on my stomach. "I want to be free..." I finally said, just nearly audible.
He lifted his head up before speaking, "I-I don't want to let you go..... your mine.... I love you...I want to protect you." I groaned softly, "I want my freedom..... I want to be free Wally! Don't you get it! I was stuck here not by choice!" My voice started to raise as I couldn't put my emotions aside anymore. "I don't want to let you go! Your supposed to be mine!" He yelled like a small child not getting their way. "Your supposed to love me!" He started to kiss my cheeks and lips sloppily before he started to cry putting his head back onto my stomach. "Please.... Just love me back...." He kept crying, staining my shirt with his tears.
    For an odd reason I felt as if i had to comfort him.... So I reached out to him slowly running my hands through his blue hair. For a moment he stopped crying. He sniffled for a minute before slowly allowing himself to relax and to lay on me, while I run my hands through his hair. Without thinking I leaned down and kisses his forehead before I snapped into reality as he curled up into my body, holding me closely burying his head into my chest.
    We laid there in that position for about a half hour before he slowly dozed off to a peaceful slumber, leaving me still awake.
As I laid there I thought about home....I couldn't go back there.... Markus is there.... and I'm not welcomed anymore. Even my good friend Luck had left me....
    I ran my hands through my hair pushing it back before I got up off the bed without waking Wally. I walked through the halls and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror..... has my color always looked this.... Faded? I looked at my once bright eyes before looking back at my complexion. Maybe I just need sleep.... After all, it's been a long day.

(Wally pov)
I slowly woke up as I felt the sun start to rise.... I looked over to my calendar, the animators aren't working today. Perfect, I can make sure (reader) won't leave me. Slowly I got off the bed, trying to not wake my darling, before going down the hall to what was (readers) room. I took out my key and unlocked it, turning the key and walking inside. I looked around to see where (reader) had escaped from. I groaned softly as the annoyance of having to plug the tunnel. I looked at how big the hole was before deciding I'd need bigger boards and stuff from the basement.
I went down to the basement and grabbed three long and two wide boards. I also grabbed nails and a hammer. I knew I'd have to be quiet so I won't wake my darling, so I quietly crept pass our bedroom and walked back into the old room. I grabbed one of the long boards and started trying to quietly hammer the board up.
I repeated this process until all of the tunnel was patched up. Nobody could get in or out.