Chapter 1

As Luna walked through the castle see looked out the windows as she passed by. 'What's so great about morning?' She thought to herself. Sighing she walked back to her room, when she got to her room she walked out on her balcony.

Looking out at Canterlot she saw the fillies, and colts playing she growled and turned storming back into her room. She slammed the door to the balcony, anger over whelmed her. She knocked over her desk shattering the mirror into millions of little bits.

She laughed, insanity filled her eyes. She continued to destroy her belongings, when she was done she sat down and started to cry. "Why me? Why does no pony like my beautiful night." She sobbed.

There was a knock on her door, "Luna are you ok?" Asked a young Celestia opening her door. "GO AWAY!" Luna yelled with such power it scared her sister, but still walked in. Celestia gasped when she walked in, she looked around. "Luna what did you do?!" She said with worry "and look at your hooves there all cut up, come on let me clean you up."

She said reaching for Luna. Luna stood up and looked her sister dead in the eyes, and stepped forward. "Leave now, I don't need you." Luna said starring her sister down. "But, Luna...." Before Celestia could finish Luna slammed her front hooves onto the ground so hard it cracked.

"NOW,LEAVE!" She screamed so loud it echoed through out the whole castle. Celestia backed away; she saw pain, and anger in her little sisters face. Luna stepped forward again. "Now!" She yelled one last time, pushing her out of the room slamming the door so hard it shook. Celestia looked at the door one last time before she walked away. 'What happened to my little sister' she thought I herself.