𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕 : 𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏

AU/Trope: Band X Assistant ( idk 🤷‍♀️)

Angst/Fluff/just a story/ both : just a story

Ship: Odehan

Synopsis: O.de/Seungmin is a part of a band and knows someone has a crush on him. Junhan/Hyeongjun, the assistant, has the biggest crush on O.de. In band practice, JunHan helps O.de with his mic. ( idk what I just wrote )

not proof read...
////////////////

pov: junhan

"When is he gonna arrive?"

"Shut the fuck up Gaon! Be patient."

"Can ya'll like stop fucking talking I wanna sleep!"

"SHUT.UP."

I watched as the band bickered in a friendly way. Honestly, I agree with Gaon, when is the last member going to arrive? This is my fourth month working with this band and I already have a growing crush on someone and that someone is LATE.

"Hyeongjun-ah! Stop daydreaming about canoodling with O.de be so for real." I look up from where I was laying on the ground at the person who had just sat down.

"I'm not Wonjin.." I whined and covered my face with my hands. "I'm just.. thinking and- WAIT don't you have a crush on that one guy that also works here? Jungmo right?"

a/n: pls let there be a luvity here 🙏

"BITCH YOU CAN'T BE TALKING-,"

"SO-RRY I'M.. LATE." And there he was, Oh Seungmin also known as O.de. His black and grey hair slightly messy but so perfect looking. However, it looked like he ran a mile.

"FINALLY we can get the practice started now." I stood up and drank some water which Wonjin followed. I was about to sit back down but then someone called my name and asked me to fix a mic.

"Yeah sure! Whose?"

"Oh just Seungmin's. His mic is too tall and he's using a different stand which no one know's how to use." oh shit...

"Uhm okay, I think I know how to fix it. Why does he have a different one?"

"One stand broke so we had to get a back-up,"

I nodded and walked toward O.de. He talked and laughed with his band members and then looked at me. He smiled.

"Hey!"

"hi." He looked at me and watched as I adjusted the height of the microphone stand. Wonjin laughed at the side and I scoffed at his direction. When I was done adjusting the height, I lowered the actual microphone to his lips. I gulped.

"Thanks." I nodded.

"Awe what a cute couple!" Wonjin said when I sat back down next to him.

"Shut up and stay focused. We get paid for a reason."

"Not paid enough." We both snicker and laugh when he said that. I mean he's not wrong.

After the band practice...

"Wonjin I can't! No way in hell!" After the practice, Wonjin started talking about how I should talk to O.de.

"Oh c'mon don't be so lame!" O.de then passes by and he's not that far from us. Then Wonjin looks at me and I then get pushed into O.de. Damn Wonjin and his fucking tricks.

"Shit you good?"

"Yeah sorry about that," There

"Thanks for helping me with my mic... I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"

"Yeah... bye now!"

"Bye Junnie!"

I stand there waving awkwardly and clear my throat. Did that really just happen? Also, where did he get Junnie from? I look over at Wonjin and he's there standing with my other coworkers Sunoo and Ni-ki.

"FUCK YEAH HYEONGJUN!" I hear him yell in the distance. However, this time, I run to him smiling and laughing. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!!

////////////

this was probably the weakest oneshot I've ever fucking wrote 😭‼️
[ heyo!! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot and I hope it wasn't that bad omg TT. I wanted to thank all of you for your support! Love you all!!]