The first day

I sat waiting to join the women who would be introducing me to love island. If I'm honest I did have nerves and that was rare for me as I was a confident gal, there was lads all lined up outside the mansion which I could just see from the window. I'm 20 and that's me in the picture^, basically the idea is to couple up with a lad and lass and the best couple that is left at the end wins and leaves with £10,000 you may think it's easy but you have to deal with new comers and if your partner would leave you for another girl, people who don't get chosen or don't have a couple throughout it will have to leave the island.

"And welcome Alex and daisy" the women cheered as the audience clapped, what there was another girl? I was so happy I wasn't entering on my own. Everyone had been there nearly 2weeks and me and daisy had been sent in late to mix things up, I walked confidently in my peach and blue colored bikini, my peach heels and a blue velvet flowered jacket just to cover me up abit. I took a seat on the outside couch before looking at the mansion behind me, the audience sat Infront of me as they whistled and cheered for me and daisy, I smiled at daisy and took a deep breath before the women spoke "hi girls, I must say you are both gorgeous! And daisy your greenish hair is unique she smiled, I'm Caroline and I will be asking you a few questions before you enter" she grinned as me and daisy smiled, "firstly tell us about yourselves girls" Caroline asked "I'm daisy, I'm 22. I do hairdressing, nervous but quite confident and sometimes abit quiet at first" she smiled as Caroline nodded and looked at me "I'm Alex I'm 20, I do modeling for popular clothing stores, I'm very confident and not shy, I'm loud and up for a laugh but I'm abit nervous also as were new" I replied "that's great girls are you two going to stick together" she asked "yes!" Me and daisy cheered holding hands. "Last questions. Who is your type" Caroline smirked "I love personalities and musicians you know like rock?. So I quite like Jordan as he has tattoos and stretchers and I like Chris for his personality too, but up to now I'm still unsure" daisy blushed "I love confident, cheeky, proper lads. Like Luis and josh. But whilst I'm in there I could become more connected to someone else so I'm not making any decisions yet" i smiled "okay girls off you go into the love island house enjoy!" Caroline grinned as the audience cheered, me and daisy held hands walking nervously across the blue sparkling water that splashed in the mood light.