Home sweet home?

Me and daisy strolled nervously across the water hand in hand, I could tell we would get along. Suddenly we heard yells and cheered, as we got closer I could see each of the lads all stood outside the magnificent house whilst the girls were all peeking through the upstairs window. "Hello girls!" A lad spoke which I noticed to be Jonathan as I watched the show before I entered. "Hiya lads" I smiled before each of them greeted me with kisses on my cheeks, "im Alex and this is daisy" I smiled as daisy grinned, "are you two sisters or Somert" Jordan asked as me and daisy giggled a no.

We had a few chats with the lads and then finally the girls were each walking down the stairs, Daisy looked nervously at me so I linked her and smiled confidently, Hannah ran and hugged me "Hiya chick welcome" she grinned "Thankyou babe" I smiled before moving along to the rest of the girls, everyone greeted me but Jess and Zoe seemed abit off when talking to us. Maybe they were worried?
We all sat around the pool and I was enjoying it up to now the lads were such a laugh and the girls especially daisy and Hannah were making an effort.

I was sat with daisy, Hannah, Jess and Zoe sunbathing when me and daisy got a text:
Welcome to love island as you and daisy are new comers you will have first pick tomorrow on which lad you want to couple up with. Good luck
#girlpower #getdeciding
I read it out loud and Zoe suddenly spoke "I've seen how you talk to Jordan the most daisy and I'm just saying if you choose him we will have a problem. Go on a date fine but don't couple with him" she straightly told her, what a bitch i thought. "Calm down" Hannah laughed "yeah but it's called love island for a reason" daisy stated as I nodded Zoe was about to speak when I interrupted "you have to understand from our point of view that if we like a boy were obviously going to choose them, were not going to fake feelings because who knows Jordan could have more of a connection with daisy and you shouldn't be saying stuff like that cause it makes you look like a dick. I'm going to tell you straight cause it's not fair on us" I defended as daisy smiled at me gratefully as Zoe shook her head and stormed off "don't worry babe we know it's hard on you both they just obviously feel threatened by you both" Hannah smiled as Jess chased after Zoe.

We all sat around and had drinks, Zoe apologized for coming across in a negative way but I'm leaving it I told her how I felt and I'm not faking my feelings and maybe missing out on who knows my future perfect match just because some girls will have a problem with us it's pathetic. I'm not going to put effort in with Zoe cause I don't really like her but I will be civil for my sake and for the other house mates.
I got to know Louis and josh some more because I know I have to make my decision for tomorrow, "so Alex. Daisy you have any ideas on who you want" Jon smirked as everyone listened drinking there beers "it's hard obviously but we haven't made our decisions yet" I told them taking a sip of my drink "who are you thinking" Jon asked "that's for us to know you will find out tomorrow" daisy stated as everyone laughed.

I was currently sat with Louis and he's so funny he is goodlooking but I don't know if we're better off being bestmates cause he's already told me he thinks of me as one already and that was sweet but who knows I do like him. "Alex can I have a word" josh asked as I nodded before saying bye to Louis "you alright babe" josh asked "yeah I'm good" I smiled "good so I'm just letting you know I think your gorgeous and obviously me and Jess have become quite distant with arguing and that so I'm just letting you know I like you" he told me "that's sweet thankyou but I don't know who I'm choosing yet I have a couple in mind" I grinned. After a long night I had fun getting to know my soon to be family and I was dreading but excited for the day ahead of me and with that I fell asleep next to daisy.