Choices

Today was the day. The day me and daisy had to risk choosing a lad of our choice to couple up with,
We walked downstairs and just chilled with everyone and I eat my fruit whilst sunbathing on one of the chairs by the glistening pool, "how are you babe"Hannah asked me as her and Lauren took a seat besides me, "I'm doing okay just abit worried about people's reactions" I stated pulling my sunglasses up to look at them "don't worry, you have to do it and you will have us two and the lads if the others are holding a grudge about it"Lauren smiled "thanks Lauren" I smiled appreciatingly in which she returned.

"Housemates" jon shouted as everyone stop what they were doing, daisy gripped my hand tightly but I wasn't bothered that much I had to do it "make your way to the seating area, its time for Alex and Daisy to make their decision" he read out from his phone, I took a deep breath and stood infront of everyone with Daisy by my side. Daisy had asked me if she could go first to get it over and done with so agreed as she was really worried and she is one of my best mates in this house. "so erm the person I have decided to couple up with, is because he is my type and I think we could be a match, I connected with him a lot and felt chemistry erm and yeah I erm have picked..." daisy was nearly shaking, why was she so worried? I grabbed her hand to reassure her and with that she smiled more confidently "I have picked Jordan" she blurted out and then put her head in her hands. Jordan smiled then suddenly "No surprise there" zoe laughed sounding like a bitch, Daisy looked worried as jess also started laughing how pathetic I thought. I glared at zoe as she immediately shut up with her snide comments "i think that's enough don't you" I said calmly still glaring at the stuck up cows infront of me whilst everyone went silent as the lads tried hiding their laugher as I made them both shutup.

"Thought so, Anyway the person I have chosen to couple up with is because I am not chosing someone I wont match with just to make people happy, were in this house for a reason and that's what made my decision final. This person is my type, he makes me laugh and I feel comfortable around him so I have decided that the person im choosing is...." I smiled looking at their faces wanting to know my answer "Josh" I smiled innocently as josh kisses my cheek "What a slag" Jess said interrupting "who me" I laughed "No josh" she said correcting herself as josh laughed "why are you laughing you dick" she wondered as he replied "we haven't worked out all we do is argue, and Alex has a point because you thought she was going to change her mind because you cried to her" he said laughing even more as the lads laughed too. I stood there smiling kindly with daggers for eyes, I really liked josh but I was happy seeing them too bitches got pay back. "Thankyou" daisy whispered as I smiled "anything for a friend" I stated before jess stormed off with zoe after her.

"well im happy you chose me" josh smirked as I giggled so am I, The only reason I don't feel bad about doing this is because your all forgetting that I was on the outside and I saw what happened with that Italian" I smirked as they all gasped "is she liying"jon asked me shocked "yep she lied to all of your faces" I told them "especially yours" I told josh "lets hear the gossip hun" Hannah smiled excitedly "well the only reason she left was because the twin told her too otherwise she would of stayed, she was so clingy with him and then he ended up not liking her so told her to leave" I stated "what a liying bitch" they all gasped before josh said "I'm so glad I'm with you now" he smiled holding my waste as I smiled back hugging him before everyone ran upstairs to confront Jess. I could tell already that im going to like this house.