(ANGST) CH.6 ;; VINEDEERI

Setting: Thieves Den / Vinestaff, Shuriken, and Slingshot's house
Genre(?): Angst, unfortunately
Characters: Vinestaff, Ghosdeeri
Summary: vine fucking dies because of the curse
Extra note: I need a break from fluff so have sad lesbian angst

REQUEST: ThatOneCashier

------

"  -- At the crossroooads!! She lost her love... " (Yes this is indeed a copacobana reference go listen to the song it's such a banger) says a song to describe the tragedy Ghosdeeri has gone through. The amount of pain and sorrow about losing her one true love, Vinestaff, has always made her remember the day she died in her arms.

That day. That unfortunate day, the thieves den [Shuriken, Slingshot, Katana] and Ghosdeeri have lost someone special to them. Someone who which they had cared for, and this was where it began.

It all started on that fateful day, October 5th, 20XX. 7:30 P.M

------

Ghosdeeri was invited to having dinner at Vinestaff's home. Ghosdeeri wanted to be early to make sure that she gets there on time.

As she got there, she politely knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. Ghosdeeri could hear Vinestaff saying; " I'm coming! " Inside, and after a few minutes, Ghosdeeri saw her beloved girlfriend.

" Hello there, Ghosdeeri. You're rather early... Shuri and Sling haven't even gotten home yet. " She said with that wonderful voice of hers, it was one of the things that made Ghosdeeri fall in love with her.

" Oh, am I? I didn't want to be late and I decided to be early. " Vinestaff smiled at her girlfriend, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, as Ghosdeeri blushed as a reaction. " Well, since you're early, do you mind if you help me cook dinner? "

" Oh! I wouldn't mind at all! I would love to help you! " Ghosdeeri looked lovingly at her girlfriend, as she went inside the home. Ghosdeeri helped her with the cooking, but after they were finished, Vine staff could feel that something was wrong. Very wrong.

She started to feel pain in her cursed arm, as she winced. Ghosdeeri looked concerningly at her beloved, " Mi amor... Are you alright? " Worryingly, Ghosdeeri takes a step closer. Vine forces a smile to make sure that Ghosdeeri not worry about her as if everything was fine, when things were clearly not.

" I'm fine... I just feel a little woozy, is all. " The pain was getting stronger, as the curse was draining her energy slowly, bit by bit. Vinestaff's legs then became weak, and she fell to the ground. Ghosdeeri, who was fast enough, caught Vine and held her.

" Vine...! Are you sure you're alright?! " Ghosdeeri says, as her concern grew bigger and bigger. Worrying about her girlfriend even more... Vinestaff kept on that fake smile of hers as to reassure that she was fine.

" I'm fine..! You don't have to worry about me. " Ghosdeeri obviously didn't believe that. She wanted the truth, and she wanted what's best for her true love. " Vine, please... Tell me the truth... " She started to tear up.

Vine hated to see Ghosdeeri sad and crying, so her fake smile faded and she let out a sigh. She tried to say the words as best as she can, but it resulted in her getting even more emotional. She used all her strength to say every single word, as she was slowly dying in her girlfriends arms.

" Ghosdeeri, you know that I love you very much, right? Even after death, I'll still love you. I want you to know that wherever I may be, even if I'm not there with you anymore, I'll still love you. Now, if you don't believe me... If I die, I'll wait for you. I'll wait for you up above and watch over you as your life continues. And please, please, don't harm yourself just to see me once again. I would like for you to live out your life as best as you can, even if I'm not here for you. I love you. "

Ghosdeeri was a bit confused, she had tears rolling down her cheeks. " Vine... What are you saying....? You're scaring me... " Ghosdeeri had an idea, but she was too afraid of it to be real.

As Vine staff was too tired to even move, she used all of what's left of her energy and strength to say her final words to someone she loved. She smiled, and said;

" I love you, farewell. "

The lifeless body of the ever-so caring vine staff now laid in Ghosdeeri's arms, as all of Vine's strength was lost. Ghosdeeri couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that her one and only true love had just died in her arms.

She sobbed, and sobbed. She didn't want this to be real. Ghosdeeri wanted to spend her entire life with Vinestaff, even marry her at one point. She wanted to grow old with her, and live a perfect and happy life with her.

But, life isn't always perfect. It has its own twists, and this was one of them. It has to be the worst twist for Ghosdeeri that she's ever experienced.

Then, the house's door opened. Ghosdeeri looked over to see that Shuriken, Slingshot, and Katana had entered the home. Ghosdeeri looked frightened to see their reactions.

" Hey, Vine! Me and sling are home! We invited Katana for dinner too! " Shuriken said in a up-beat tone, but that tone slowly faded as he saw Vine and Ghosdeeri. Slingshot's smile faded as he looked in shock. Katana... Katana was too shocked to even move. He froze in his place.

Ghosdeeri cried even more, silently. She knew that she had to explain what had happened, but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. She only said three words...

" I'm so sorry. "

---
Extra note no.2: HAH!!!! YOU THINK THIS WAS A FLUFF EPISODE??? NNNOO!!!!! IM GIVING YOU SAD LESBIAN ANGST!!!!! Again sorry if this isn't canon, I'm using information from the wiki and sorry if it's horrible lol I haven't written angst in a long time lmfaoaoao