•heavens

SURPRISE....
BECAUSE I WAS LATE TO UPLOAD HERE YOU HAVE ANOTHER PART ON THE SAME DAY ☀ ENJOY ❤

*taehyung dropped y/n home and then went to his house. And about taehyun that little devil is already sleeping as he got tired after playing for a whole day*

At y/n's room
Y/n pov: I spend my entire day with taehyun and taehyung and now I don't know why I am missing them, I just met them yesterday and I feel like I have a strong connection with them then I remembered about how taehyun caught me looking at his father and how I was literally hugging him in that spooky ride..... Ahh why do I remember all these embarrassing thing just when I am about to go to sleep?... Just then I remembered how taehyung was looking so cute while playing with that little dog.... Ahhh I am getting crazy... Y/n what are you doing are you falling for him? No no he is just my friend! I just met him yesterday how is this possible?! I should just sleep yes let's just sleep..... Jimin: y/n I think he likes you..... Ahh what am I thinking. That jimin just utters nonsense yes he has a kid why would he like me? We have never met before. But he is cute! Ahhh y/n you dumbo sleep....

Meanwhile with taehyung
*he was standing in his balcony looking at the photo of his beloved with him on their wedding.They both were laughing in it. It was the best day of his life when they vowed to be with each other in every phase of their life. The memories of that day were making him emotional as well giving him the strength to fight for his love once again and win over the difficulties once again just like he did years ago *

Taehyung: y/n you might have forgotten when we promised each other that we will always be together but that promise is the only thing what I have right now to make efforts for ourselves.....Baby I will bring your LoST MEMORIES back from the heavens so that you will know how much I have missed you and how much I have suffered every day when you weren't beside me when I woke up in the morning.

*he then kissed the photo and hugged it while his tears we're falling from his eyes, not asking for his permission...
The next day....

*Taehyung was trying to make taehyun eat his breakfast but he was just asking for y/n to feed him*

Taehyung: baby we can't just go there like this we need a proper excuse.

Taehyun: give me your phone and see what taehyun can do.

*Taehyung gave him his phone *
Taehyung: here what do you want to do with this?

Taehyun: call momma.

Taehyung: ok *he called y/n to which she responded Imidately*

Taehyun: momma...

Y/n: yes baby?

Taehyun: momma taehyun wants to buy clothes and toys coz taehyun will stay in Paris now. will you take me to mall?

Y/n: you guys will stay in Paris? *excited*

Taehyun: yes momma. Will you take me to shopping appa doesn't have a good fashion sense he always buys me bad clothes.

Y/n: ommo you know about fashion?
Today's kids are fast.

Taehyun: momma I want to look handsome like my appa but he doesn't know what I like to wear please come with us to shopping.

Y/n: but baby I am busy right now we can go on shopping in the evening. How does that sound?

Taehyun: ok! I am a good boy so I will listen to what momma says.

Y/n: aww my cute baby ok now momma will cut the phone, I will meet you in the evening ok.

Taehyun: ok bye!

Taehyung: well you made my fun but did a good job! Give me a high five!

Taehyun: I am intelllil..