•momma!

Taehyung pov: we arrived at Paris and I left taehyun at the house we will be staying in Paris because I have to go to the exhibition, our flight was a little delayed that is why I am a little bit late for the exhibition, finally I arrived at the art gallery, not gonna lie but the arrangements were amazing. I met the manager there and he escorted me to his boss, when my eyes fell on her she was back facing us I don't know why I felt a connection with her.

The manager called her and she turned towards us, when she turned towards us I felt like my world stopped she was y/n, my y/n.I was just lost in her trying to accept the reality that she was in front of me. When I looked in her eyes trying to find the love she had for me, but instead I saw confusion and pain. I was trying to understand why she was looking at me with those emotions, just then I called her name.........." Y/n." I was about to go embrace her and take her into my arms to not let her leave me this time when her eye lids closed and she was about to fall down, I immediately went towards her and held her in my arms.

Tae: y/n.....? Y/n?love wake up! Y/n what happened?

Then without wasting any time I took her in my arms and ran towards the exit to take her to a doctor as soon as possible
Without caring about the people there.

After some time,At hospital.....

Tae: doctor why did she faint?

Doctor: umm who are you to the patient?

Tae: I am her husband.

Doctor: well as you might already know that she is an amnesia patient so may be her mind would have got a shock when she might have seen something related to her past that is why she got unconcious.

Tae: amnesia (whisperd)

Doctor: well looking at her reaction towards her past like this I would suggest to not disclose anything about her past to her right now coz she can get a greater shock by that you can instead try to make some little efforts that might help her in gaining her memory back. Take care of her and be positive everything will be alright.

Tae: thank you doctor!

With that he left the doctors cabin..

Tae pov: amnessia? y/n has lost her memories? I was really shocked to hear about y/ns this condition. She got shocked after seeing something from her lost memories and that something was me. Does y/n not remember me? I entered her room while battling with my thoughts and my eyes fell on her she was still that cute innocent y/n that I met for the first time but despite being with me right now she was still far away from me
I went towards her and held her hand in mine and kissed her hand while my tears were threatening to fall. All these years I was questioning myself that why she left me like that ,why she left her child like that without any clue and now I am witnessing her unconscious self after all these years not knowing if she remembers me or not. I always thought that I will give her a silent treatment when I find her and then never let her go away from me and taehyun but now when I met her, when she is right in front of me I don't even know if I exist in her life or am I just a part of her lost memories?

I was looking at her when someone enterd inside the hospital room...

Tae's PA: sir I am sorry little master was crying for you so I had to bring him here.

He said while taehyun ran towards his father and hugged his legs and said while crying...

Taehyun: appa you told me you wold come back early then why didn't you come I was so scared I thought you will not meet me just like mom.

Tae: no baby I was about to come to you but I got an urgent work don't cry I am here I am with you.... Don't worry

He was wiping his tears when they heard a voice...