Introduction ! !

hi ! !
i'm Kiko, the creator of this story !
before i begin explaining the storyline and stuff, here's a few things about me ! !

i go by they / them pronouns

This is the first story i've written since like 2019-2020 so i apologize for any spelling / grammar mistakes ! !

i will be making a kokichi x reader oneshot story soon, most likely after the first or second chapter of this story is out ! !

Now for the schedule and other things

I will try to get a chapter out every Friday or Thursday, I'm still in school plus my IRL life is a little confusing currently so as a heads up I might end up posting a new chapter in the weeks before that.

I do not own danganropa v3, or the franchise itself, I don't not own any characters besides the reader's placeholder .

now, onto the storyline and other things

kokichi is well, kokichi

you are the ultimate liar, but you present yourself as the ultimate fashion designer !

this follows the dv3 timeline / events ( for the most part )

Some chapters are just daily life at the academy

majority of it is gonna be in your point of view, but some of it will be in kokichi's few ( very rarely will it be in another characters point of view )

anyhow, I will try to get the first chapter out today or this Friday ! !

I hope you have an amazing day, remember to drink some water and eat some food and take care of yourself ! !

see you in the next chapter '