Update / disclaimer

Hello !

I am so sorry it's been awhile since I've posted any chapters for this or the oneshots, I lost motivation as little to no one interacts, and I also lost interest for danganronpa after a bit .

but I do enjoy writing, and I want to write random stories even if it's for silly things like this, writing is and has always been a hobby and passion of mine, and I enjoy writing about things I'm interested in .

but currently I do not have any ideas on how to continue this, it was going to be meeting the others, but as I said I have lost interest in danganronpa, and writing about it is no longer fun as it used to be .

which also means I will most likely discontinue this, and also take a bit of a break as a work on whatever new story I think of .

it will either be a fanfic of another character of a different fandom I am interested in, or a story for one of my OC's for that fandom .

I will be making a separate book which will essentially be updates on myself, so I have a way on telling you where I am at with the new story, and what I decided to do .

If it is a character x read fanfic I will : tell the main plot of it, which character, when I expect to get the book started etc .

If it's on an OC I will : tell the plot, the fandom the OC is from along with information on them, what they look like, etc .

This time I will take time to plan out each chapter, and write it on a seperate platform and then copy it onto here, which means I will end up taking longer to get chapters out, which isn't anything new with me, but it's worth it, so hopefully the chapters will be longer and much more detailed .

thank you for understanding !

take care of yourself, eat, sleep and drink water regularly, good day / morning / evening / night !

     ( this will be on the oneshot page as well )

          — the author, Kiko ,